SonoSite S-Series For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished SonoSite S-Series of ultrasound machines are “mountable” systems that are designed for very specific uses. Image quality is what you would expect from the SonoSite M-Turbo, and it runs the same transducers as found on the M-Turbo and SonoSite Edge products.
The S-Series consists of the following systems: SonoSite S-Cath for radiologists, S-Fast for Emergency Medicine physicians, S-ICU for Intensive Care, S-MSK for musculoskeletal pathology, S-Nerve for anesthesiologists, and S-Women’s Health for Breast Surgeons and women’s health clinicians.
The refurbished S-Series of ultrasounds do not have keyboards and can be mounted to a mobile cart, a wall, or even ceiling-mounted. They have a limited user interface, no keyboard and are ultimately designed to provide great images with minimal ease-of-use. The price of the S-Series of ultrasounds is also more budget-friendly than buying a full M-Turbo ultrasound system.
Providian Medical Expert Review
A used S-Series portable ultrasound machine is not for everybody. As each system’s name implies, they’re designed for a specific use in a specific setting. You won’t be making many measurements or offering much input, which allows it to keep a clean, uncluttered user interface that is intuitive and simple. It’s a good design for physicians looking to buy an ultrasound to assist in their procedures. Easy, fast, great images.
Refurbished SonoSite S-Series Features
- Lightweight and mountable
- 10.4" LCD display
- 2D, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Color Power Doppler, PW Doppler PW Tissue Doppler
- CW Doppler option
- SonoADAPT Tissue optimization
- SonoHD speckle reduction imaging
- SonoMB Multibeam compound imaging
- SonoMBe Advanced Needle Visualization option
- USB export to JPG, MPEG-4 H.264, BMP, and DICOM images
- 2GB Internal flash memory
- S-Video, DVI, Composite, RGB or DVI video outputs
- Ethernet and Wireless options
- 3 USB ports