Sonosite MicroMaxx For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The SonoSite MicroMaxx remains one of our top choices for portable ultrasounds, offering the image quality and portability necessary for a range of applications, from standard point-of-care to emergency. In terms of the SonoSite MicroMaxx price, this portable ultrasound is also one of the least expensive, yet easy and reliable solutions.
The MicroMaxx is specifically engineered to take the guesswork out of line placements, cannulation, regional anesthesia, and cardiac assessment, all of which contribute to the safety and well-being of your patients.
Why Choose the SonoSite MicroMaxx Ultrasound
The SonoSite MicroMaxx ultrasound offers several benefits designed to improve machine user confidence, patient safety, and quality of care. Specifically, some of the benefits of the MicroMaxx ultrasound include:
- Portability — Weighing under eight pounds, the MicroMaxx provides premium imaging services without occupying the space in your clinic or hospital.
- Flexibility — In addition to SonoSite’s full cardiac software package and a set of quick-change transducers for anesthesia needs, the MicroMaxx ultrasound has an upgradeable platform that keeps your department ready for expansion.
- Easy to Use — From performance to its intuitive interface, the MicroMaxx is surprisingly easy to use, helping you save valuable time while achieving optimal visualizations of anatomy and needle placements.
- Durability — Including the system design, the results from rugged drop-tests, and its sanitizable keyboard, the MicroMaxx aims to provide peace-of-mind knowing that this ultrasound can survive the fast-paced environments in the OR, the clinic, or the commute in-between.
The MicroMaxx ultrasound is a software-controlled system that’s based on an all-digital architecture, using multiple configurations and feature sets to acquire and display high-resolution images.
Using 2D, M-Mode, color Doppler, color power Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, pulsed wave Doppler, continuous wave Doppler, and more, the MicroMaxx’s imaging technologies are engineered to benefit your practice for the following applications:
- Abdominal, including the liver, kidneys, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, transplanted organs, and more.
- Cardiac imaging, including the heart, cardiac valves, surrounding anatomical structures, and more.
- Gynecology and infertility imaging, including the uterus, ovaries, adnexa, and surrounding anatomical structures.
- Interventional and intraoperative imaging, including guidance.
- Obstetrical, including fetal anatomy, viability, estimated fetal weight, gestational age, amniotic fluid, and others. CPD and color Doppler is also useful for high-risk pregnant women.
- Pediatric, including abdominal, pelvic, and cardiac anatomy.
- Prostate, including prostate gland.
- Superficial, including breast, thyroid, testicle, lymph nodes, hernias, musculoskeletal structure, soft tissue, and surrounding anatomical.
- Transcranial, including the structures and vascular anatomy of the brain.
- Vascular, including the carotid arteries, deep veins, and arteries in the arms and legs; superficial veins in the arms and legs; great vessels in the abdomen, and various small vessels.
The SonoSite MicroMaxx ultrasound is suitable for a wide variety of high-performance transducers for multiple clinical applications. The transducers are designed with signal broadband processing, allowing a single transducer to image over greater depths and expand clinical utility.
Although the MicroMaxx is suitable for most transducers, some its main compatible transducers include:
Providian Medical’s Ultrasound Review
Simply put, SonoSite portable ultrasound machines are designed for quick, easy procedures where image, speed, and ease-of-use are the primary concerns. The SonoSite MicroMaxx, along with other SonoSite portable ultrasounds, is essentially a no-frills, get-the-job done portable machine. It’s most often found in situations where physicians are doing the scanning themselves, using it as a visual tool to confirm a diagnosis, guide a needle, or to look at tissue.
The MicroMaxx is one of the most popular portable ultrasound machines on the market today and continues to be one of our top-selling portable ultrasound machines.
Refurbished Sonosite MicroMaxx Features
- 2D/M-Mode/Directional Color Power Doppler/ Power Doppler
- 2X Pan/Zoom
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Broadband, multifrequency imaging
- 128 Imaging channels
- Cine review
- OB/GYN/Cardiac/Vascular/MSK calc and preset packages available
- Mini-Dock available for expanded connectivity options
- Fully Digital
Abdominal Imaging Applications
- Gallbladder & bile ducts
- Transplanted organs
- Abdominal vessels & surrounding structures
Cardiac Imaging Applications
- Cardiac valves
- Great vessels & surrounding structures
- Overal cardiac performance & heart size
Gynecology & Infertility Imaging
- Adnexa & surrounding anatomical structures
Interventional & Intraoperative Imaging Applications
- Biopsy & drainage procedures
- Vascular line placement
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Spinal nerve blocks & taps
- Ova harvesting
Obstetrical Imaging Applications
- Fetal anatomy
- Estimated fetal weight
- Gestational age
- Amniotic fluid & surrounding anatomical structures
- High risk pregnancy complications
- Pelvic & cardiac anatomy
- Pediatric hips
- Neonatal head
- Assess presence or absences of pathology in the prostate
- Assess the anatomical structures and vascular anatomy of the brain
- Cartoid arteries
- Deep veins
- Arteries in the arms and legs
- Superficial venis in the arms and legs
- Great veins in the abdomen
- Varios small vessels feeding organs
- C11e/8-5 MHz
- C60e/5-2 MHz
- D2/2 MHz
- HFL38/13-6 MHz
- ICT/8-5 MHz
- LAP/12-5 MHz
- L25e /13-6 MHz
- L38e/10-5 MHz
- P10/8-4 MHz
- P17/5-1 MHz
- SLA/13-6 MHz
- SLT/10-5 MHz
- TEE/8-3 MHz
- Distance in cm
- Area in cm (squared)
- Circumference in cm
M Mode Measurements
- Distance in cm
- Time in seconds
- Heart Rate (HR) in beats per minute
- Provides 2 velocity measurements
- Perform measurement
- View or repeat saved measurement
- Delete measurement
- Percent area reduction
- Percent diameter reduction
- Volume calculation
- Small parts calculation
- Gyn calculations
- OB Calculations
- Vascular Calculations
- IMT Calculations
- Transcranial Doppler Calculations (TCD)
- Cardiac Calculations
- OB Twins (individuals & combined)
- Length: 11.8 in
- Width: 10.8 in
- Height: 3.1 in
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Length: 8.4 in
- Height: 6.3 in
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- C11e/8-5 MHz (6ft./1.8m)
- C60e/5-2 MHz (5.5 ft./1.7 m)
- D2/2 MHz (5.5 ft./1.7m)
- HFL38/13-6 MHz (5.6 ft./1.7 m)
- ICT/8-5 MHz (5.5 ft./1.7 m)
- LAP/12-5 MHz (8.2 ft/2.5 m)
- L25e/13-6 MHz (7.5ft./2.3m)
- L38e/10-5 MHz (5.5 ft./1.7 m)
- P10/8-4 MHz (6 ft./1.8 m)
- P17/5-1 MHz(6 ft./1.8 m)
- SLA/13-6 MHz (7.5 ft./2.3 m)
- SLT/10-5 MHz (8.1 ft./2.5 m)
- TEE/8-3 MHz (7.2 ft./2.2 m)
Hardware, Software & Documentation
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine: Medical Safety Guidance Battery
- Biopsy Guide
- Carry case
- External display
- BS EN 60601-2-37:2001: Annex HH
- Mobile Docking System Lite (MDS Lite) Mobile Docking System enhanced (MDSe) Mini-Dock
- Power supply
- Reference Guide
- SiteLink Image Manager
- SonoCalc IMT
- System User Guide
- Triple Transducer Connect
- Ultrasound gel
- ECG cable (6 ft)
- System Ac power cord
- Power supply input: 100-24- VA, 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A Max @ 100 VAC
- Power supply output (system on): 15 VDC, 2.7A Max (system)
- Power supply output (system off): 15 VDC, 2.0A Max (system)