SonoSite Edge II For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished SonoSite Edge II portable ultrasound machine builds on the durability and image quality of the popular SonoSite Edge ultrasound machine.
The used Edge II from SonoSite introduces new technologies over its predecessor, the Edge, including DirectClear technology, which increases penetration and contrast resolution on its newly introduced transducers, also found on the SonoSite SII Point-of-Care touchscreen tablet-style ultrasound machines.
Also new on the Edge II is its new and unique Armored Cable Technology, which is designed to protect the strain reliefs from breaking down after prolonged use. Cables often become strained after years of use, such as being rolled over with the cart, stepped on, and general use from strain on the cable.
The Edge II is a shared service ultrasound 2D/PW/CW/Color Velocity Doppler/Power Doppler/Tissue Doppler as well as image optimization technologies including SonoADAPT, SonoHD2, and ColorHD. New to the Edge II include newly designed transducers with a dualflex and thin lens design which increases penetration, clarity and color sensitivity for visualization of vessels and nerves.
Providian Medical SonoSite Edge 2 Ultrasound Review:
SonoSite continues to lead the industry with innovative durability technologies, making it an optimal ultrasound machine for mobile, point-of-care and emergency medicine applications. Because most ultrasounds in these situations are in multiple-user environments, durability and ease-of-use is a key factor. Its full design, including hardware and software, makes the Edge II the most durable ultrasound machine with advanced imaging technology. The Edge II is an excellent choice for those needing excellent image quality and a strong, easy-to-use portable ultrasound machine.
We wish the SonoSite’s could be more programmable for the user, as they are generally stuck with standard factory presets with a lack of advanced customization. That being said, SonoSite’s default factory imaging presets are some of the best in the business.
Refurbished SonoSite Edge II Features
- System weight 9.21 lbs/4.18 kg with battery
- Dimensions 12.8" x 12.1" x 2.5"/32.6 cm x 30.7 cm x 6.4 cm (L x W x H)
- Display 12.1"/30.7 cm diagonal LCD
- (NTSC or PAL) with chemically etched glass layer
- Viewing Angles 85 degrees up/down/left/right
- Architecture All-digital broadband
- Dynamic range Up to 165 dB
- Gray scale 256 shades
- HIPAA compliance Comprehensive tool set
- IMAGING MODES
- 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-Mode/Velocity Color Doppler / Color Power Doppler, PW, PW Tissue Doppler and CW Doppler angle correct after freeze
- IMAGE PROCESSING
- SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimization
- SonoHD2™ Imaging Technology
- Dual Imaging, Duplex Imaging, 2x pan/zoom capability, Dynamic range and gain
- ColorHD™ Technology
- STEEP NEEDLE PROFILING
- C35x - Nerve, MSK, Spine
- HFL38xi – Nerve, MSK, Breast, Small Parts, Arterial, Venous
- HFL50x – Nerve, MSK, Breast, Small Parts
- L25x – Nerve, MSK, Arterial, Venous
- HSL25x – Nerve, MSK, Arterial, Venous
- L38xi – Nerve
- rC60xi – Nerve, MSK
- USER INTERFACE AND REMAPPABLE CONTROLS
- Softkeys to drive advanced features
- Programmable A and B keys: each can be assigned by the user for increased ease of use
- Low profile keyboard, sealed completely to edge for maximum infection control
- Track pad with select key for easy operation and navigation
- Doppler controls: angle, steer, scale, baseline, gain and volume
- Image acquisition keys: review, report, clip store, save
- Dedicated AutoGain and exam keys to allow quick activation
- Color controls: size/position, angle, scale, baseline and invert
- DirectClear Technology (rC60xi, rP19x)
- Armored Cable Technology (Optional on rC60xi, rP19x, L38xi, L52x)
- Linear Array, Curved Array, Phased Array, Multiplane TEE and Micro-Convex
- Center line marker for linear transducers
- Exam types: abdominal, breast, cardiology, gyn, lung, musculoskeletal, neonatal, nerve, ob, ophthalmic, orbital, small parts, spine, superficial, TCD, arterial, venous
- Drop-tested at 3 feet/91.4 cm
- APPLICATION SPECIFIC CALCULATIONS
- OB/Gyn/Fertility: Diameter/ellipse measurements, volume, ten follicle measurements, estimated fetal weight, established due date, gestational age, last menstrual period, growth charts, user-defined tables, multiple user-selectable authors, ratios, amniotic fluid index, patient report, humerus and tibia measurement and charts, HR, Fetal HR, MCA, UMBA, Ovarian Volume, Follicle Volume, Uterine Volume, Endometrial thickness
- Arterial: Diameter/ellipse/trace measurements, volume, volume flow, percent diameter and area reduction, Lt/Rt CCA, ICA, ECA, ICA/CCA ratio, peak trace, ICA/CCA ratio, patient report, HR, Bulb, Vertebral Artery, TAP
- Cardiac: LVO, Automated Cardiac Output package and patient report including: ventricular, aortic and atrial measurements; ejection fraction, volume measurements, Simpson’s rule, continuity equation, pressure half-time and cardiac output; IVC Collapse Ratio, LA/RA Volume, TAPSE, PA AT, TV E, A, PHT, TVI, MV time, Pulm Veins, LV Mass, TDI e', TDI a', HR, dP:dT, Qp/Qs
- Ability to view EF and FS simultaneously
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD): Complete TCD package including Time Average Peak (TAP)
- ONBOARD IMAGE AND CLIP STORAGE/REVIEW
- 16GB internal flash memory storage capability
- Storage support for up to 500 patients
- Clip Store capability (maximum single clip length: 60 seconds)
- Clip Store capability via either number of heart cycles (using the ECG) or time base. Maximum storage in ECG beats mode is 10 heart cycles. Maximum storage
- in time base mode is 60 seconds
- Start/Stop toggle capability for clips
- USB Auto Export
- Encryption of patient data on system
- Cine review up to 255 frame-by-frame images
- MEASUREMENT TOOLS, PICTOGRAMS AND ANNOTATIONS
- 2D: Distance calipers, ellipse and manual trace
- Doppler: Velocity measurements, pressure half time, auto and manual trace
- M-Mode: Distance and time measurements, heart rate calculation
- User-selectable text and pictograms
- User-defined, application-specific annotations
- Biopsy guidelines
- CONNECTIVITY (EXTERNAL DATA MANAGEMENT)
- SonoSite Patient Data Archival Software (PDAS) for Wireless/Wired Image, Report Management
- Q-path ultrasound management system
- DICOM® Image Management (TCP/IP): Print and Store, Modality Work List, Storage Commit: Modality, Perform, Procedure Step
- PC Workstation Image Management (TCP/IP, USB): Direct writing capability to USB 2.0 mass storage removable media (PC and MAC compatible)
- Supported export formats: MPEG-4 (H.264), JPEG, BMP, and HTML
- CONNECTIVITY (SYSTEM PORTS)
- Ports, External Video/Audio:
- USB ports (2)
- ECG input (1)
- Integrated Speakers
- With Mini-dock:
- S-Video (in/out) to VCR for record and playback
- DVI output
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to VCR or video printer
- Audio output
- Ethernet or Wireless Image/Data Transfer
- USB Port (1)
- RS-232 Transfer
- POWER SUPPLY
- System operates via battery or AC power
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- AC: universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 15 VDC output
- Less than 25 sec. from power-on to scanning
- EDGE II STAND AND PERIPHERALS
- Mini-dock, transducer and gel holders
- AC Cord Retainer
- Larger baskets with easy removal feature for cleaning
- Casters to prevent accidental locking
- Optional Triple Transducer Connect (TTC) to quickly activate transducers electronically
- Optional foot switch
- Optional PowerPark and PowerPack
- OPTIONAL PERIPHERALS
- Printers: Medical-grade black and white or color
- External data input devices: Bar code reader
- ECG Slave Cable and Adapter Kit: Used to interface with external ECG monitors
- ECG module: 3-lead
ApplicationsAbdominal, Anesthesia, Cardiac, Cardiovascular Imaging, Emergency Medicine, General Imaging, Interventional Procedures, Intraoperative Procedures, Musculoskeletal, OB-GYN, Pediatric, Peripheral Vascular, Portable, Small Parts, Superficial, Thyroid, Transcranial Doppler, Vascular, Venous, Veterinary
SonoSite Edge II: Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Armored ultrasound cable?
Can I connect the refurbished SonoSite Edge 2 to an external monitor and/or DVD-Recorder?
Can the SonoSite Edge2 portable ultrasound export to USB devices?
Can I connect the SonoSite Edge to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
What is a "Point of Care" ultrasound machine?
What is "Advanced Needle Visualization" on the used SonoSite Edge II?
Can I use the SonoSite Edge II for needle-guidance procedures?
Do I have to have Needle Visualization to perform needle-guided procedures?
What is SonoADAPT on SonoSite portable ultrasound machines?
What is SonoSite SonoHD2?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the SonoSite Edge?
Do you have the manual for the SonoSite Edge ultrasound system?
Can the SonoSite Edge ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the SonoSite Edge ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the SonoSite Edge?
Would Providian be interested in buying the SonoSite Edge? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Chison SonoBook 9
- Chison EBit 60
- GE Logiq e BT12
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid iq
- GE Vivid q
- GE Vivid i
- Mindray M9
- Philips CX50
- Samsung UGEO HM70
- SonoSite Edge
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- SonoSite SII