SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni For Sale
NewCall us for a price quote:
The SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni is a full shared-services portable ultrasound machine and also includes Stress Echo. This fully digital ultrasound has very good image quality, particularly considering its size. As a new system, it comes with a 2-year warranty as well as the latest image optimization technologies.
It includes needle visualization beam steering, cardiac stress echo, AutoIMT, wireless image transmission to iPad or iPhone, Panoramic Imaging, and has a 15″ LCD monitor.
Providian Medical Ultrasound Review:
The introduction of the Apogee 1200 Omni portable ultrasound system grabbed our attention quickly. As the Omni is shared-services, it fills a rare and much needed spot as a reasonably priced shared-services portable ultrasound machine. After testing and reviewing the Apogee 1200 Omni, we found that it outweighed our expectations for its image quality. The image quality is great and hard to believe when considering its size and price.
Contact Providian Medical today for a free, no obligation price quote on a SIUI Apogee 1200 Touch ultrasound system.
New SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni Features
- 2D, M-Mode
- Color/PW/CW/Power Doppler modes
- Wireless image transmission to iPad or iPhone
- Auto Intima Media Thickness (IMT) Measurement
- Live Panoramic Imaging option
- Internal Hard Drive 320GB+
- 2 Active probe ports and three probe holders
- ECG module
- Anatomical and Color M-Mode
- Stress Echo
- Spectrum Compound Imaging
- Emits & receives waves in a variety of frequency ranges
- Broadband Harmonic Imaging
- High resolution & spatial resolution from compounding a variety of harmonic echoes
- Multi-beam Forming Technology
- Multiply receive & process scanning lines of images from each element
- Adaptive Speckle Reduction Technology
- Automatically track, identify & enhance tissue information via 2 modes of SRT
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Reduce echo artifacts and improve spatial resolution
- Accurate Doppler Flow Imaging
- Enhance Doppler signals & increase penetration
- Color M-Mode
- includes Motion Echocardiography
- Evalute 2D/time relations between cardiac flow & cardiac structure movement
- Tissue Doppler Imaging helps indicate visible velocity of heart wall motion
- Provides improved evidence for cardiac diagnosis
- Built-in ECG Module
- Improve cardiac diagnosis with identification of different phases of the cardiac cycle
- TEI Index Measurement
- Facilitate echocardiographic measurement of ventricular functioning in kids & adults
SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Needle Visualization or Needle Enhancement?
Does the Siui 1200 Omni have Needle Enhancement or Needle Visulization?
Can I use the SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni for needle-guidance procedures?
Who is SIUI?
Can I connect the SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni portable ultrasound to an external monitor and/or DVD-Recorder?
Does the SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni connect to USB storage devices?
Can I connect the SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni connect to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
What is Compound Imaging?
What is SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging?
Does the Apogee 1200 Omni have Triplex imaging capabilities?
What is a "Point of Care" ultrasound machine?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Apogee 1200 Omni Hand Carried Ultrasound machine?
Can I get a warranty longer than the 2-years listed?
- SonoScape S8
- GE Logiq e
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid i
- GE Vivid q
- Medison MySono U5
- Mindray M5
- Mindray M7
- SIUI Apogee 1200 Touch
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- Terason t3000