Samsung UGEO PT60A For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Samsung UGEO PT60A is a tablet-style handheld portable ultrasound machine ideally designed for point-of-care, bedside, emergency, and veterinary applications.
The used PT60A has a full touchscreen interface. It’s one of the first units on the market to take full advantage of touch-swipe-pinch features similar to that you’d find on an Android or iPad tablet.
This is a full-featured tablet with color and PW Doppler functionality, optional speckle reduction imaging, compound imaging, needle-enhancement software, AutoIMT measurements, and QuickScan one-touch image optimization.
At just over 7 lbs, this is a highly portable unit with excellent image quality, multiple transducer options, and versatility in application options.
Providian Medical Samsung UGEO PT60A Review:
The best part of the PT60A is its surprisingly good image quality in such a small device. It’s versatile and can perform multiple different types of exams, including standard measurements as well as velocity Doppler measurements.
This is an excellent choice for bedside Point-of-Care applications, veterinary, and optimal for Emergency Departments. Images save directly to an SD card or can be transferred over a network.
Refurbished Samsung UGEO PT60A Features
- QuickScan one-touch auto image optimization
- Full Touchscreen operation pinch, swipe, scroll similar to consumer tablets such as the iPad or Android tablets
- SDMR Speckle Reduction Technology improves image quality by reducing noise and adding edge enhancement
- Needle Mate ™ Enhances visualization for ultrasound needle-guided procedures
- SCI Spatial Compound Imaging uses multiple lines of sight to improve tissue definition
- AutoIMT automatic IMT measurement and calculations software