Samsung UGEO HM70 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Samsung (Medison) UGEO HM70 is a mid-range shared services portable ultrasound with obstetric 4D capabilities. This versatile portable ultrasound is a among a small group of portable ultrasound machines with so many modalities built in.
The used Samsung HM70A features advanced technologies such as S-Flow for improved color Doppler flow detection, high frame rates through an advanced processor, 4D obstetric imaging for babyface and diagnostic imaging, Elastography, AutoIMT, full screen imaging, and Needle Mate software for enhanced needle visualization.
The HM70A is a shared services system, with the added bonus of 4D obstetric imaging. It includes Measurement and Analysis packages for the full range of clinical applications.
Providian Medical Samsung UGEO HM70A Review:
This is a fairly significant upgrade to the Medison U6, which is the HM70A’s predecessor. The vascular imaging is solid and we found the color flow to be very good. The cardiac is capable, as shared services portable machines go, and works for those needing to perform occasional cardiac studies.
The 4D imaging on the HM70A is an upgrade to that found on the Medison U6, which makes it one of the better portable 4D ultrasound machines on the market today.
Refurbished Samsung UGEO HM70 Features
- Single Crystal Probe Technology allows for a broader bandwidth and better sensitivity of the transducer
- Hybrid Beamforming Engine allows for better and faster processing, which provides higher frame rates and better image quality
- SDMR Speckle Reduction Technology improves image resolution while reducing artifact.
- DPDI Directional Power Doppler Imaging is a very sensitive color Doppler imaging technology that is helpful when blood flow detection is very difficult
- HDVI Improves resolution in volume imaging through better edge detection
- SFVI Smart Filter Volume imaging includes Clear SFVI and Detailed SFVI, which sharpen or reduce image artifact from a volume image
- EZ-Exam Streamlined the exam workflow at the touch of a button
- Volume NT & IT Can automatically determine the mid-saggital plane and measure the fetal nuchal translucency and intracranial translucency thicknesses
- Elastoscan uses Strain imaging technology to aid in the detection of malignant diseases
- Full Screen Mode allows you to expand the viewing area to the entire screen