Philips CX50 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
On its introduction in 2008, the Philips CX50 ultrasound machine established itself as the Gold Standard of portable cardiac ultrasound machines, and it still leads the pack.
This premium portable machine is known best for its cardiac imaging, but the refurbished Philips CX50 also excels as a fully shared service system, which makes it ideal in larger practices, hospitals, emergency departments, or other point of care situations.
Its cardiac abilities are considered by most as best-in-class, providing excellent wall definition with minimal artifact, and very good image quality on difficult-to-image patients/deep penetration.
Philips CX50 Imaging Features
One of the more important technologies featured in the CX50 ultrasound is the PureWave crystal technology. These single crystal transducers provide improved image quality throughout the ultrasound image.
In addition to PureWave single-crystal probes, the CX50 includes all the top imaging technologies found on advanced portable ultrasounds, such as Compound imaging (SonoCT), Speckle Reduction (XRES), Needle Visualization, IMT, and Tissue Harmonics.
The most advanced features of the Philips CX50 are focused mainly on cardiac imaging. These technologies include:
- Strain Quantification
- MicroVascular Imaging
- 3D quantification
- Cardiac motion quantification with speckle tracking technology
- Smart Exam automated protocols
- Live3D (4D) TEE
- Mitral Valve Quantification
- ICE Intracardiac Echo
Providian Medical Expert Review:
The refurbished Philips CX50 is considered one of the best-imaging portable cardiac ultrasound machines for sale. Loyal Philips customers will call this the best portable cardiac machine, while users of other systems… well… it’s likely they’ll also agree that this is the best cardiac portable machine.
We like it for its ease-of-use and image quality. Its portability allows it to be an excellent system for needle-guidance procedures in MSK, vascular access, pain management, and surgical situations. However, its best features remain cardiovascular imaging, but it is very powerful and very good as a shared service ultrasound machine.
Refurbished Philips CX50 Features
- 15″ LCD monitor
- 1 probe port
- Pulse Inversion processing
- HPRF [ High Pulse Repetition Frequency ]
- iScan [ Image optimization ]
- SonoCT [ Compound imaging ]
- Advanced XRES [Speckle noise reduction ]
- Expanded field of view [Trapezoidal imaging ]
- Active native data
- Live compare
- Smart exam
- Stress Echo
- TMQ [Tissue Motion Quantification]
- SQ [Strain Quantification]
- IMT [Intima Media Thickness]
- MVI [MicroVascular Imaging]
- Ethernet Port
- Support for premium performance 2D and Doppler for wide range of uses including, abdominal, vascular, breast, MSK, pediatrics, superficial, surgical and cardiac applications.
- Transducer types:
- C5-1 PureWave curved array
- C10-3v Pure Wave curved array f
- C8-5 broadband curved array
- C9-3io broadband curved array
- L12-5/50 broadband linear array
- L10-4lpa broadband linear array
- L12-3 broadband linear array
- L15-7io broad linear array
- S5-1 PureWave sector array
- S8-3 broadband sector array
- S12-4 broadband sector array
- X7-2t PureWave TEE
- Single button iSCAN technology automatically samples data for fast optimization in 2D and Doppler modes
- SmartExam protocols make it easy to reduce exam time by 50%
- Features a high resolution monitor for the best viewing, even in challenging environments
- Choose from wireless or wired DICOM for added flexibility when connecting to PACs
- Export data by DVD and USB with the integrated DICOM viewer
QLAB Quantification Software
- Utilize assessment and analysis capabilities for the following data points:
- GI 3D quantification (GI 3DQ)
- Region of interest (ROI)
- Intima media thickness evaluation (IMT)
- Cardiac motion quantification with speckle tracking technology (CMQ)
- Strain quantification (SQ)
- MicroVascular imaging (MVI)