Philips CX50 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
Considered by some as one of the top portable cardiac, point-of-care ultrasound machines available, the Philips CX50 addresses the needs of premium class performance in a compact, reliable design.
The Philips CX50 allows for three ultrasound transducers to be connected right to the system. It can provide high-resolution images for the following:
- Bedside imaging
- Emergency departments
- Critical care units
- Satellite locations
- OR and interventional environments
- NICU and PICU
Philips CX50 Imaging Features
One of the more important technologies featured in the CX50 ultrasound is the PureWave crystal technology. PureWave allows exceptional tissue detail, Doppler performance, and efficiency.
The CX50ultrasound also includes digital beamforming technology, SonoCT for striking levels of tissue differentiation, XRES adaptive image processing, and much more.
Philips CX50 Workflow Solutions
With regards to efficiency and ease-of-use, the Philips CX50 ultrasound makes exams easy and thorough. Through iScan technology, you can expect a one-touch button for quick optimization of 2D and Doppler performance.
SmartExam protocols are also available for easy-to-use, customizable guides. And with the right ultrasound probes, the CX50 can travel via cart, hand carry, or even remote travel.
Providian Medical Expert Review:
The refurbished Philips CX50 is considered one of the best-imaging portable cardiac ultrasound machines for sale. In addition to cardiovascular situations, the CX50 is found in any Point-of-Care situation where a physician is often performing the ultrasound.
We like it for its ease-of-use and image quality. Its portability allows it to be an excellent system for needle-guidance procedures in MSK, vascular access, pain management, and surgical situations. Recent upgrades include a needle visualization packages and focus on surgical use (including new transducers designed for surgical situations).
Refurbished Philips CX50 Features
- 15″ LCD monitor
- 1 probe port
- Pulse Inversion processing
- HPRF [ High Pulse Repetition Frequency ]
- iScan [ Image optimization ]
- SonoCT [ Compound imaging ]
- Advanced XRES [Speckle noise reduction ]
- Expanded field of view [Trapezoidal imaging ]
- Active native data
- Live compare
- Smart exam
- Stress Echo
- TMQ [Tissue Motion Quantification]
- SQ [Strain Quantification]
- IMT [Intima Media Thickness]
- MVI [MicroVascular Imaging]
- Ethernet Port
- Support for premium performance 2D and Doppler for wide range of uses including, abdominal, vascular, breast, MSK, pediatrics, superficial, surgical and cardiac applications.
- Transducer types:
- C5-1 PureWave curved array
- C10-3v Pure Wave curved array f
- C8-5 broadband curved array
- C9-3io broadband curved array
- L12-5/50 broadband linear array
- L10-4lpa broadband linear array
- L12-3 broadband linear array
- L15-7io broad linear array
- S5-1 PureWave sector array
- S8-3 broadband sector array
- S12-4 broadband sector array
- X7-2t PureWave TEE
- Single button iSCAN technology automatically samples data for fast optimization in 2D and Doppler modes
- SmartExam protocols make it easy to reduce exam time by 50%
- Features a high resolution monitor for the best viewing, even in challenging environments
- Choose from wireless or wired DICOM for added flexibility when connecting to PACs
- Export data by DVD and USB with the integrated DICOM viewer
QLAB Quantification Software
- Utilize assessment and analysis capabilities for the following data points:
- GI 3D quantification (GI 3DQ)
- Region of interest (ROI)
- Intima media thickness evaluation (IMT)
- Cardiac motion quantification with speckle tracking technology (CMQ)
- Strain quantification (SQ)
- MicroVascular imaging (MVI)