Philips Affiniti 70 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The Philips Affiniti 70 is the successor to Philips’ popular HD15 shared service color Doppler ultrasound machine. It’s designed as a “budget” shared service ultrasound, and includes an architecture based on its premium EPIQ series of ultrasound machines, offering some of its best technology to those with tighter budgets.
This architecture and easy-to-use interface allow the Affiniti 70 to handle high volume while providing solid image quality, giving you both the performance and workflow you need for quick, confident diagnosis.
Clinical Imaging With the Philips Affiniti 70
The Affiniti 70 differs slightly from the Affiniti 50, as it has a few other technologies, such as Shear Wave Elastography as well as Strain elastography.
With regards to ultrasound probes, the Philips Affiniti 70 ultrasound supports a wide range of small, lightweight transducers. As a complete shared service ultrasound, it has 4D obstetric imaging, ShearWave elastography, and provides both adult and pediatric echocardiography (including TEE) and stress echo, ideal for the following clinical applications:
- Fetal echo
- Abdominal vascular
- Gynecoligical and fertility
- Surgicial imaging
Balance of Advanced Ergonomic Design and Precise Engineering
The Affiniti 70 ultrasound is also designed to help you work more comfortably and efficiently. With a 21.5″ articulating fold-down LCD screen and touchscreen tablet-like user interface, the Affiniti 70 has a simplified user interface for “walk-up” usability, helping make it ideal for busy offices with multiple users.
Some of the leading performance technologies found in the Affiniti 70 ultrasound include:
- PureWave transducer technology that allows for deeper probe penetration in both technically difficult and easy patients
- Tissue-Specific presets combine transducer optimization for specific exams as well as precision beamforming for excellent image quality
- Support for both strain and shear wave elastography to assess tissue stiffness
- Auto Doppler
You can also achieve dynamic organ and tumor assessments in real-time, 2D anatomical intelligence, and a lightweight design of 184 pounds that allows for easy transport.
Providian Medical’s Philips Affiniti 70 Ultrasound Review
The Affiniti 70 replaces the popular Philips HD15 ultrasound machine as a budget mid-range ultrasound machine. It has great image quality and is an excellent choice for those who don’t need a truly premium ultrasound in their department.
The Affiniti is smaller and weighs less than the premium ultrasound machines and has a much lower price than the Philips EPIQ series of ultrasounds.
Refurbished Philips Affiniti 70 Features
- Tissue Harmonics Imaging
- TrueVue Advanced 3D Display
- MaxVue High-definition Display
- Dynamic organ and tumor assessment in real time
- 2D Anatomical Intelligence
- PureWave Transducers
- Tissue-Specific Presets (TSP)
- ShearWave and Strain Elastography options
- SonoCT Compound Imaging
- XRES Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound
- AIUS Anatomical Intelligence Ultrasound
- Stress Echo
- Pediatric cardiology
- Sleep Mode for easy transport from room-to-room
- 21.5" monitor and 180 degrees of articulation
- 184 pounds weight
- 4 transducer ports
- Combined 512 GB storage capacity
- Automated IMT Calcs
- Automated 2D Cardiac Quantification
- Automated Cardiac Motion Quantification
- 4D obstetric "babyface" imaging