Mindray Resona 7 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Mindray Resona 7 is Mindray’s premium shared service console machine, featuring ZST Zone technology from Zonare ultrasound.
As a full body ultrasound machine, the Resona 7 looks to compete with the mid-upper ranges of ultrasound machines from Philips and GE. This includes its newer ultrasound imaging technologies and automatic measurement features that improve efficiency, ergonomics, and workflow.
The Zone technology on the used Mindray Resona 7 is designed to keep the system continuously update with the latest software versions by providing automatic updates through its WiFi or Ethernet connectivity.
Other key features include Advanced Acoustic Acquisition for more image data at high speeds, Dynamic Pixel Focusing that eliminates the need for focal zones, and RAW data.
Automatic imaging and measurement functions include SmartDoppler, SmartOB, Smart FLC (follicle detection and calculation), and SmartNT.
It also has solid 3D/4D imaging for obstetric “babyface” imaging.
Providian Medical Mindray Resona 7 Review:
Mindray is generally known for its excellent portable ultrasound machines. However, its console machines provide excellent image quality with advanced features and improved speed over its Mindray M7 and Mindray M9 ultrasound machines.
Refurbished Mindray Resona 7 Features
- iWorks: powerful and customizable protocol software
- HD Scope: enhanced localized contrast resolution
- HR Flow: better visualization of tiny vessels and complex flow patterns
- iNeedle: enhanced needle visualization application
- Smart Doppler: allows rapid and accurate adjustment of color and PW Doppler modes
- 3D/4D supports color Doppler imaging
- iFusion with respiration compensation
- Multi-modal retrospective post-processing capabilities
- Seamless wireless access
- Voice command capabilities
- V Flow (Vivid Vector Flow) is a novel approach for vascular hemodynamic analysis.
- UWN+ (Ultra-Wideband Non-linear Plus) contrast imaging enables the Resona 7 to detect and utilize both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signals
- Smart OB/NT automatic measurements of the most frequently examined parameters, including BPD, HC, FL, AC, OFD and even NT as early as 11 weeks
- Smart FLC automatic detection and volume calculation of ovarian follicles using 3D volumetric data set
- Gel warmer with temperature control
- Pinless transducer with light indicator
- 21.5” high resolution LED monitor
- 12.1” tilting multi-gesture touch screen
- 6-way floating control keyboard/user interface