Mindray DC-8 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used Mindray DC-8 is Mindray’s premium shared service cart-based color Doppler ultrasound system.
Released in 2014, the refurbished Mindray DC-8 features Mindray’s latest technology, improving image resolution, penetration, and signal-to-noise ratio with a host of new technologies.
Notably, the Mindray DC8 uses Mindray’s new T3 probes. These new transducers are single-crystal probes, which are coupled with its T3 transducer technology. T3 transducers on the Mindray DC-8 increase bandwidth and ultrasonic transmission frequencies. This provides better penetration at higher frequencies, which increases overall image resolution.
As Mindray’s premium ultrasound system, it also features advanced options for cardiology and other imaging modalities, such as strain/strain rate, iWorks automated workflow, advanced ergonomics, and a host of other technologies.
Providian Medical Mindray DC-8 Ultrasound Review
Mindray has always been a leader in 2D imaging. Typically their best advances are first seen in 2D imaging, with other modalities to follow.
The DC-8 is an advanced generation cart-based ultrasound from Mindray, and shows how Mindray is catching up with some of the higher end systems from top manufacturers. With that, the price of a Mindray DC-8 is higher than how Mindray’s historically competitive pricing.
Refurbished Mindray DC-8 Features
- 19" high resolution LCD monitor with articulating arm
- 10.4" color touchscreen
- Ergonomic design with swivel-and-rotate user interface
- 4D real-time 3D obstetric imaging
- 3T transducer technology
- Single-crystal transducers
- Ultra wideband processing
- HR Flow vessel visualization
- iClear Speckle Reduction Technology
- iBeam Compound Imaging
- RAW data processing for post processing
- iWorks automated workflow
- iScape panoramic imaging
- iTouch automatic image optimization
- iNeedle needle enhancement software
- DICOM and structured reporting
- AutoIMT automated Intima-Media Thickness