Medison MySono U5 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The Medison MySono U5 ultrasound is a good option when looking for a mid-range ultrasound system that delivers advanced imaging capabilities for a variety of clinical applications, especially bedside, point-of-care, and emergency applications.
The Medison MySono U5 ultrasound is compact, designed to look just like a laptop. When compared to traditional cart-based systems, the MySono U5 ultrasound provides similar levels of wide dynamic range, advanced image processing tools, and diagnostic precision. However, what puts the MySono U5 ahead is its intuitive user interface and automated functions, enabling fast and accurate volume acquisition and evaluation.
Medison MySono U5 Imaging Features
The MySono U5 is compact and looks like a laptop, but don’t let its size fool you. This ultrasound definitely doesn’t make any compromises in image quality. In addition to its 15-inch, full-color screen that displays scanned images with exceptional image clarity and definition, the MySono U5 ultrasound has the following features to optimize quality and performance, including:
- Speckle Reduction Filter (SRF) — sophisticated digital filtering algorithms that reduce or eliminate the appearance of speckle echoes from ultrasound images.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging & Pulse Inversion Harmonics — advanced processing capabilities designed to efficiently use harmonic signals while giving off superb imaging quality.
- DMR Lite — designed to enrich gray scale resolution while enhancing detection and contrast resolution and decreasing speckle echoes.
- 3D eXtended Imaging — offers complete control over 3D volume data by including three imaging applications, including Multi-Slice View, Oblique View, and VolumeCT.
With this range of imaging technologies, from advanced volume acquisition to fully automated image optimization functions, the MySono U5 remains ideally suited for women’s health and fetal imaging applications.
Medison MySono U5 Efficiency
The MySono U5 portable ultrasound may have been engineered for optimal image quality, but it was also designed for fast scanning, streamlined workflows, and optimized patient throughput.
This ultrasound’s portability is one of its most attractive options, giving you the freedom to deliver care to patients when and where they need it, whether the examination room, a mobile clinic, or emergency triage. The actual ultrasound weighs about 13 pounds, it can run on a rechargeable battery, and it offers a standby, “instant-on” mode.
Other time-saving features of this ultrasound include:
- An advanced vascular package, including IMT, full vascular measurements, high-frequency pulse Doppler, and high-performance linear probes
- An ergonomic interface with an ergonomic control panel and QuickScan
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- DICOM 3.0
Medison MySono U5 Transducers
The probes optimized for the Medison MySono U5 include the following:
- 3D 2-6 curved array for abdominal, gynecology, OB and OB early, fetal heart
- C3-7 curved array for abdominal, gynecology, OB and OB early, fetal heart
- P2-4 phased array for pediatric, cardiology, TCD, neonatal
- EV4-9 curved array for gynecology, OB, OB early, fetal heart, and urology
Providian Medical Expert Review:
We like the used Samsung/Medison MySono U5 for its performance and low price. This is a great solution for budget-minded professionals who would like to purchase something newer, and less expensive, than top competitor GE Voluson i for sale. Medison has produced 3D/4D ultrasounds since the mid-late 1990’s and is very experienced in creating solid 3D/4D ultrasound machines.
Refurbished Medison MySono U5 Features
- 15” LCD monitor
- 3D XI (3D eXtended Imaging)
- Multi-Slice View
- HPRF High Pulse Repetition Frequency
- SRF Speckle Reduction Filter
- DMR Lite
- THI Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Pulse Inversion Harmonics
- Advanced Vascular Package includes AutoIMT, HPRF, and high-performance linear probes
- SonoView & SonoView Pro Image & data storage and retrieval
- Auto IMT calculations
- QuickScan One-touch image optimization
Advanced Vascular Package
- Auto IMT
- Speeds up IMT measurement of the Common Cartoid Artery
- Full Vascular Measurement Package
- Expedites, simplifies complex measurements
- Increases detectable velocity range for increased accuracy
- Ergonomic Control Panel
- Reduces user strain
- Speeds up workflow with easy access to hot keys
- Maximizes workflow efficiency
- Automatically optimizes key imaging parameters
Easy Data Sharing
- 3 USB 2.0 data ports
- DICOM 3.0 for full compatibility with archives
- Includes SonoView for easy image viewing
- Weighs less than 6kg
- Compact carrying case
- Rechargeable battery
- Instant-on when in standby mode
- Small Part, Breast, Vascular, Musculoskeletal
- Musculoskeletal, Small Part, Breast, Vascular
- Abdomen, Gynecology, OB, OB Early, Fetal Heart
- Cardiology, TCD, Neonatal
- Gynecology, OB, OB Early, Fetal Heart, Urology