Hitachi Lisendo 880 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Hitachi Lisendo 880 is designed as Hitachi-Aloka’s premium cardiac and vascular ultrasound machine.
Featuring a large number of advanced features, the used Hitachi Lisendo 880 ultrasound competes among the top cardiovascular ultrasound machines of its time, such as the GE Vivid e90, Philips Epiq 7, and GE Vivid e9.
Its premium features include: Single Crystal Transducers, Vector Flow Mapping, LVeFLOW, Dual Gate Doppler, 2DTT (Strain and Strain Rate), BiPlane EF, 2D/3D/4D imaging, AutoLA, AutoEF, Protocol Assistant, and a high performance OLED display.
Providian Medical Hitachi Lisendo Review:
The merger of Hitachi and Aloka bring two premium engineering teams to utilize the best imaging technologies from the two companies. The Hitachi Lisendo doesn’t disappoint by providing excellent cardiovascular imaging and a good alternative to industry giants GE and Philips.
Refurbished Hitachi Lisendo 880 Features
- Vector Flow Mapping (VFM) demonstrates flow dynamics in the heart and vessels
- LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution.
- Dual Gate Doppler displays two separate sample gates allowing measurements from two different locations, during the same cardiac cycle.
- 2DTT Provides quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
- Eyeball EF calculates a Biplane EF from automatic traces on both apical 2 and 4 chamber images.
- eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
- Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
- 3D Zoom
- Active 3D
- Wide Angle 3D live imaging provides a comprehensive set of data for your 3D and 4D Cardiac Evaluation and Analysis.
- Single crystal transducers
- Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
- Broadband harmonics offering enhanced sensitivity and axial resolution
- Natural Ergonomics design for reduction of muscle loading while scannin
- High Performance Display (OLED)
- Auto LV, LA, and RA Volumes and FAC Left Ventricular, Left Atrium and Right Atrium volumes the Fractional Area Change in the Right Ventricle are automatically measured
- Auto LA/Ao LA diameter in systole and Aortic diameter in Diastole are detected and measured automatically
- Auto EF Automated Teichholz ejection fraction is measured in 2D or M-Mode.
- Beat Mode Automated detection of End Diastolic & End Systolic frames based on the R wave
- Protocol Assistant Move through your study protocol efficiently with automated progressions of modes, measurements, and annotations.
- 2D Tissue Tracking (2DTT) utilizing speckle technology Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualiz
- Stress Echo
- Auto IMT
- Premium 3D Imaging
- BiPlane Evaluate two live orthoganal planes simultaneously in 2D for comprehensive anatomical views
- 3D Zoom High resolution 3D volume acquisition for anatomical analysis and data from an anatomical region of interest
- Active 3D and Active 3D Color Live 3D display within a volume of interest, with our without high resolution live color Doppler
Hitachi Lisendo 880: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Hitachi or Aloka ultrasound machine?
What is "Eyeball EF" on the Lisendo 880?
What is eTracking?
Does this have 4D obstetric, or 4D cardiac?
- GE Vivid E9
- GE Vivid e90
- GE Vivid e95
- Philips Epiq 5
- Philips Epiq 7
- Philips ClearVue 850
- Canon Toshiba Aplio i800