GE Vscan For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The GE Vscan is a pocket-sized portable ultrasound machine designed for quick diagnosis in cardiology, primary care, and emergency departments. When used in combination with a single phased ultrasound probe, it enables a quick look inside your patients, immediately and non-invasively. It is ideal for triage, bedside, and point-of-care applications.
Due to its handheld size, the Vscan ultrasound goes with you from patient to patient, whether you’re in the primary care department, critical care, or specialty care. Thanks to DICOM integration, the Vscan can also provide seamless data transfer and sharing via connection to the hospital PAC.
For cardiac uses, the Vscan provides physicians for a quick look at the heart for a quick diagnosis of cardiac anatomy and function. It provides an immediate look into the body so physicians can see what’s happening inside the body.
The Vscan weighs less than a pound, can fit in one hand and has a very simple, non-cluttered user interface.
Providian Medical Expert Review
Originally marketed as a cardiac “visualization tool”, physicians started using the GE Vscan portable ultrasound in a variety of other situations. It was originally misunderstood by many, who considered ultrasound only for full diagnostic use and measurements, not just a quick-look, bedside ultrasound machine. But as the market has changed and more physicians start using ultrasound at bedside (point-of-care), the Vscan quickly became a great choice for introducing ultrasound in the emergency department and primary care offices.
The Vscan ultrasound unit is a unique product for this market and has become more popular as physicians discover its usefulness.
Refurbished GE Vscan Features
- 2D, Color Flow imaging
- Image storage of 4GB expandable to 32GB with MicroSD memory card
- Export images and pdf patient data files
- Lightweight, handheld unit, weighing less than 1 pound
- Easy to use
- Fast and efficient
- Up to 90 minutes usage on fully charged unit
- Color Flow
- Voice recording for patient information
- Easy to use thumb control for zoom and gain
- Voice recording with loudspeaker replay
- Distance measurement on-board Vscan device
- Distance and area measurements at PC with Vscan gateway software installed
Dimensions and Weight
- Display unit: 135 x 73 x 28 mm
- Probe: 120 x 33 x 26 mm
- Weight (with unit and probe): 390 g
- Display: 3.5 in, 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- BxW mode for showing real time anatomical images
- Color-coded overlay for real-time blood flow imaging
- Shows blood flow within a 30 degree angle
- Broad bandwidth phased array probe (1.7 to 3.8 MHz)
- 1 hour total scan time with full charge
- Selected peripheral vascular applications
- Thoracic/pleural motion and fluid detection
- Vscan data stored on microSD or microSDHC card (upgradable to 32 GB)
- Data points stored in generic formats (JPG for still frames, mpg for loops, wav for voice recordings
- Vscan scanner with probe
- Docking station
- USB cable
- 4 GB microSD memory card
- One rechargeable battery
- Global AC adaptor with interchangeable plugs