GE Venue For Sale
Call us for a price quote:
- 100% Guarantee
- FDA Registered Company
- Over 7k customers
- Support from Brian Gill
- 30 Day warranty with extended warranty options
- Free loaner systems available for service emergencies
2 probe / C1-5-RS, 9L-RS
The refurbished GE Venue ultrasound machine is a small-footprint color Doppler ultrasound designed specifically for critical care use in which efficiency, ease-of-use, and image quality are the key features for use.
A 19″ articulating monitor provides a large user interface that provides simple, efficient use as well as high definition images that can be viewed from a distance from a wide viewing angle.
Key features for the Venue ultrasound machine include:
- Up to 4 hours of battery life for busy emergency departments
- Venue’s “Shock Toolkit” includes the Auto VTI, Auto IVC, and Auto B-Lines tools, for quick diagnosis of the status of the heart, the inferior vena cava, and the lungs
- 4 probe connectors
- 3-button programmable transducer allows the clinician to perform tasks without needing to be close to the machine, remove your hands from the task, or take your eyes off the patient.
- Easy to clean interface
For the Venue ultrasound, GE’s research and focus addressed these key clinical settings:
- RUSH protocol (evaluating cardiac function, key vascular structures, and likely sources of hypotension) with stroke volume assessment
- ARDS Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- BLUE Bedside Lung Ultrasound in Emergency
- DVT Deep Vein Thrombus
- VTI Velocity Time Integral
- IVC Inferior Vena Cava
GE Venue Ultrasound Review:
The used GE Venue Ultrasound machine is one of GE’s first systems designed for a very specific market. The use of ultrasound in critical care has become increasingly popular and important for more accurate diagnosis in emergency and ICU use. The Venue ultrasound provides excellent image quality with an efficient and easy-to-use interface. Unlike the GE Venue 40 and Venue 50, this system is console-based and cannot be removed from the cart.
|Applications||Emergency Medicine, Breast, Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal, Small Parts, Abdominal, General Imaging, Superficial, Vascular, Venous|
|Features||Tissue Harmonics, Speckle Reduction, Compound Imaging, Needle Visualization, Auto Optimization, Color Doppler, PW Doppler, DICOM, Color M-Mode|
|Active Probe Ports||4|
|Video and Output Options||Wireless, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, DICOM|
|Dimensions||139 lbs, 52" x 19" x 29"|
|Export Options||JPG, MPEG, DICOM|
|DICOM Options||Store, Worklist|
|PC Export Formats||JPG, MPEG|
|Power (USA)||100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Software Revisions||R1, R2|
|Accessories||Footswitch, DVD-Recorder, DVR, External display|
Q:How is the GE Venue different from the Venue 40 and Venue 50?
Q:What is a "Point of Care" ultrasound machine?
Q:Should I buy the Venue or look at another ultrasound machine for my emergency department?
Q:Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the GE Venue?
Q:Do you have the manual for the GE Venue ultrasound system?
Q:Can the GE Venue ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Q:Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the GE Venue?
Q:Would Providian be interested in buying the GE Venue? I have one that I am looking to sell.
More equipment from GE
Don’t trust us, trust others from around the world. Providian Medical has shipped over 5,000 refurbished ultrasound machines since 2004