Esaote MyLab Twice For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Esaote MyLab Twice includes two ultrasound machines… a point-of-care tablet-style portable ultrasound as well as a premium console ultrasound machine. The MyLab Sat operates as the tablet-style/”arm-held” portable ultrasound machine (similar to the Esaote MyLab One) and a full premium console machine (similar to MyLab ClassC). It is considered a “hybrid” machine, although it operates as two separate ultrasound units. The portable ultrasound machine for the Esaote MyLab Twice is the MyLab Sat satellite module.
The used Esaote MyLab Twice has options for all of Esaote’s advanced imaging technologies, transducers, and portable ultrasound technology.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review:
This is a two-piece ultrasound machine and was the first of its kind at its product launch. The MyLab Twice is ideal for many situations in which both a portable and advanced premium console unit is required. It represents all of Biosound Esaote’s advancements in technology and advanced measurement and analysis packages.
There are more than 40 transducers available for the MyLab Twice, including the iQProbe Appleprobes.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab Twice Features
- 2D/3D/4D imaging
- M-Mode, Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW/Color/Power Doppler
- Point of care portable ultrasound included
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- CPI Combined Pulsed Imaging for far-field view and difficult to image patients
- 19" LCD high resolution LCD (console)
- 16":10" LCD (portable arm-held ultrasound unit)
- TEE Transesophageal transducers
- Bi-Plane rectal transducers
- Height-adjustable and rotating keyboard
- Shared Services
- High Frequency Transducers up to 18MHz
- Appleprobe ergonomic transducers
- TEI Tissue Enhanced Imaging
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XMM Extended M-Mode Imaging
- XView speckle reduction imaging
- Advanced CnTI contrast imaging
- XStrain strain-rate imaging for myocardial analysis
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- CFI Coronary Flow Imaging for coronary artery bloodflow assessment
- DIR X-Flow flow detection
- AutoEF Automatic Ejection Fraction calculation
- Integrated Stress Echo
- MView combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all structures
- Tp-View trapezoidal imaging expanded view with linear transducers.
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Media Thickness
- RF-QAS Quality Arterial Stiffness
- Virtual Navigator for fusion imaging with CT/MRI and ultrasound images
- ElaXto-Elastosonography elasticity assessment
- X4D Real-Time 4D for advanced OB/GYN volumetric scanning
- 3D Panoramic
- PBI Pure Brilliance auto-optimization technology
- OptiLight room lighting optimization
- Wireless Networking
Applications4D, Abdominal, Anesthesia, Breast, Cardiac, Cardiovascular Imaging, Emergency Medicine, General Imaging, Interventional Procedures, Intraoperative Procedures, Musculoskeletal, OB-GYN, Pediatric, Perinatology, Peripheral Vascular, Portable, Small Parts, Stress Echo, Superficial, Thyroid, Transcranial Doppler, Urology, Vascular, Venous
Esaote MyLab Twice: Frequently Asked Questions
This is a portable AND console machine?
What's an appleprobe or iQProbe?
Can I use the Esaote MyLab Twice ultrasound unit for more than cardiovascular studies?
What is MView?
What is XView?
What is TVM on the Biosound MyLabTwice ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian Medical offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Biosound MyLab Twice?
Do you have the manual for the Biosound MyLab Twice ultrasound system?
Can the Biosound MyLab Twice ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Biosound MyLab Twice ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Biosound MyLab Twice?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Biosound MyLab Twice? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson S3000
- Acuson SC2000
- Acuson X300 PE
- Esaote MyLab ClassC
- Esaote MyLab One/Touch
- GE Logiq e9
- GE Logiq S8
- GE Venue 40
- GE Voluson E8
- Medison Accuvix V20 Prestige
- Mindray DC-7
- Philips ClearVue 650
- Philips Sparq