Esaote MyLab Alpha For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The Esaote MyLab Alpha is Biosound-Esaote’s first laptop-sized portable ultrasound machine, and it’s packed with advanced imaging features to give your practice optimal performance and dynamic clinical value.
The MyLab Alpha is also the first portable ultrasound of its kind that comes with a 16-inch LCD monitor that tilts and swivels, as well as an HD touchscreen on the main user interface. Another key feature is its two active probe ports, which can be hard-to-find on portable ultrasounds.
Combining the eHD technology, the MyLab Alpha focuses on real diagnostic value, maximized signal information, and low-power consumption, all of which enables more efficient healthcare services.
MyLab Alpha Portable Ultrasound Imaging
The MyLab Alpha is an advanced shared-service portable ultrasound complete with many of Esaote’s best imaging technologies. For instance, its cardiac package includes multiple options for integrated stress echo, strain imaging, TEE, and more.
With wireless networking capabilities and compatibility with some of Esaote’s iQprobes, also known as “appleprobes,” the MyLab Alpha portable ultrasound machine brings fast and detailed imaging on-the-go.
The MyLab Alpha ultrasound also offers many technologies for imaging enhancement, and through TEI, the ultrasound’s harmonic signal remains fully preserved without degradation of acoustic information.
Other advanced imaging technologies found in the MyLab Alpha include:
- MView and XView imaging technologies increases image quality by reducing the presence of artifacts, shadowing, and speckle.
- XFlow provides extraordinary flow sensitivity and spatial resolution. It also provides direct visualization of blood echoes while extending wideband resolution, high frame rates, and wide dynamic range of blood flow.
- Contrast Tuned Imaging (CnTI) emphasizes high-performance, contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging via second-generation contrast media
- X4D volumetric technology uses a touch panel to optimize workflow and ease-of-use.
Workflow Solutions with the Esaote MyLab Alpha Ultrasound
The Esaote MyLab Alpha includes the revolutionary Productivity Orientated Platform (POP) delivering performance, ergonomics, mobility, connectivity, and more to your clinical applications.
Through the MyLab Alpha eTouch functionality, for instance, your ultrasound becomes an application specific diagnostic tool. Customized settings can be organized for specific examinations, and with dedicated sessions, you can record different macros.
Some of the other ways that the MyLab Alpha ultrasound can help you improve productivity and ergonomics include:
- SmarTouch delivers dedicated settings for any anatomical region and displays enhanced imaging with just one touch
- XStrain4D allows for complete volumetric assessments of the left ventricle, global and regional curves, strain-rates, and volume measurements.
- QIMT (Quality Intima Media Thickness) and QAS (Quality Arterial Stiffness) improves accuracy, ease-of-use, and real-time feedback.
- ElaXto detects differences in tissue responses and visualizes them in real-time
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
The MyLab Alpha point-of-care ultrasound is a truly unique design that will likely set a new standard for portable ultrasound design. The tilt-and-swivel monitor and touchscreen give this a user interface that is more ergonomic, easier-to-use and is much more user-friendly than other portable ultrasounds. As a bonus, two key features are its dual active probe ports and shared service capabilities.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab Alpha Features
- 2D, M-Mode
- PW/Color/Power Doppler
- CW Doppler option
- Integrated Stress Echo option
- Stand-by mode allows for fast booting
- Wide format 16:10 LCD monitor
- High definition touchscreen
- eTouch Smart Key customizable touchscreen display
- eKnob Smart Key creates a shortcut for most commonly used parameters
- iQprobe "appleprobe" compatible
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View enlarged trapezoidal view on linear transducers
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView Speckle Reduction technology
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- VPan panoramic extended field of view
- XStrain strain rate analysis of myocardial function
- RF-QIMT Intima Media Thickness measurement
- 4 USB ports and integrated CD/DVD driver
Esaote MyLab Alpha: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Biosound product?
Is the MyLab Alpha portable?
What's an iQprobe or appleprobe?
Does the MyLab Alpha have wireless capabilities?
What is Esaote's XView?
What is XStrain?
What is TVM on the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Esaote MyLab Alpha?
Do you have the manual for the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound system?
Can the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Esaote MyLab Alpha?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Esaote MyLab Alpha? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson P300
- Biosound Esaote MyLab 30CV
- GE Logiq e
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid i
- GE Vivid q
- Medison MySono U6
- Mindray M7
- SonoScape S9
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- Terason t3200