Esaote MyLab 30 Gold For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Esaote MyLab Gold CardioVascular portable ultrasound machine is designed as an advanced portable cardiovascular portable ultrasound system. It is a redesigned version of the popular Biosound MyLab 30CV, with added features such as Auto Ejection Fraction and compound imaging technologies.
Used Esaote MyLab 30 Gold ultrasound machine transducers have some of the highest frequency ranges in the industry, making them excellent choices for MSK and rheumatology and other very superficial imaging needs.
For cardiovascular solutions, there are a variety of linear and phased array probes, and includes integrated Stress Echo, laproscopic, and TEE transesophageal transducers.
Providian Medical’s Esaote MyLab 30 Review:
This is a redesigned Biosound CV30 with new features and a slightly revamped interface. The popularity of the 30CV could only be improved with the MyLab 30 Gold with upgraded compound imaging features and enhanced cardiology packages. Additionally, in the new platform, wireless connectivity options are available.
Weighing at just under 20 pounds, it’s not as light as other portables but is light enough for sonographers to transfer site-to-site and room-to-room easily with its integrated handle. Its two transducer ports for those who often use two transducers in their studies.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab 30 Gold Features
- 2D/M-Mode/Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW/Color Doppler and Color Power Doppler
- TEI Tissue Enhanced Imaging (Tissue Harmonics Imaging)
- Cine Review
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping
- CMM Compass M-Mode Anatomical M-Mode
- VPan Panoramic Imaging
- XView real-time speckle reduction imaging
- MView Compound Imaging
- XStrain Myocardial Strain imaging and myocardial velocity
- CnTI® Contrast Tuned Imaging
- Integrated Stress Echo
- USB ports
- Ethernet port RJ45
- Integrated CD/RW
- Network Storage
- Wireless connectivity capability
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping
- 15" high resolution TFT flat screen with 170° viewing angle
- Full-Size Keyboard
- BioPACS Org@nizer mini-PACS architecture
- Qontrast® Contrast Enhanced Examinations
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Thickness for early detection of cardiovascular diseases
- Calipers for Nuchal Thickness (Nuchal Translucency)
- Cine ultrasound image review
- Multiplane TEE Transesophageal probe
- AutoEF Automatic Ejection Fraction Calculation
- Up to 28 transducers available, including endovaginal and rectal transducers
- 3D-4D VRA counting
- X4D real-time for advanced 3D/4D OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning (with advanced ob/gyn option)
Esaote MyLab 30 Gold: Frequently Asked Questions
What's an appleprobe?
Is 20lbs too heavy for a portable system?
Can I use the Esaote MyLab CV30 ultrasound unit for more than cardiovascular studies?
What is XView?
What is MView?
What is TVM on the Biosound MyLab30 Gold ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold?
Do you have the manual for the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold ultrasound system?
Can the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Biosound MyLab 30 Gold? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson Cypress
- Acuson P300
- Acuson P50
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid i
- GE Vivid q
- Philips CX50
- SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni
- SonoScape S8