Edan Acclarix AX7 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Edan Acclarix AX7 is a mid-range portable laptop-style ultrasound machine featuring a tilt & swivel monitor, touchscreen interface, and solid imaging performance.
Ideal for radiology, MSK, vascular and other non-cardiac applications, the used Edan Acclarix AX7 features many advanced features for connectivity, video output and a high-tech look. With other technologies such as a very good Speckle Reduction Filter, excellent auto image optimization, HDMI output, and intuitive programmable touchscreen interface, this is among the more technologically advanced portable ultrasounds on the market.
The Acclarix features a 15″ tilt/swivel monitor, 10″ gesture-controlled touchscreen (programmable), and 5″ virtual trackball.
Providian Medical Edan Acclarix AX7 Ultrasound Review:
This is Edan’s most advanced ultrasound machine to date. We liked the AX7 particularly for its performance in vascular imaging. In general, it is one of the better performers for overall vascular imaging and it has very good penetration for deep arterial and venous studies. In a crowded mid-range market, the Acclarix AX7 stands out in a few ways and differentiates itself with the tilt/swivel monitor, programmable touchscreen interface, and overall usability.
Refurbished Edan Acclarix AX7 Features
- 128 transmit/receive channels
- Fully sealed control panel, with frequently used hard keys, aids in maintaining infection control
- Removable lithium ion battery provides approximately 75 minutes of typical exam use
- Tissue adaptive B-mode imaging
- Adaptive Doppler imaging
- Harmonic imaging
- Speckle reduction imaging
- Spatial compound imaging
- Panoramic Imaging
- Needle visualization
- Virtual TGC adjustment
- User-defined preset menu
- Gesture control user interface
- 4 USB ports (2 2.0/2 3.0)
- Ethernet, headphone socket, video out, PDF, AVI and BMP file export
- Microphone input
- Standard 500 GB hard disk
- Full range of transducers that span most point-of-care and general imaging applications