Acuson Bonsai For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Acuson Bonsai is a portable shared service laptop-style ultrasound machine that is primarily designed as a cardiovascular ultrasound.
In addition to the most standard advanced features on high-end portable cardiac machines, the Bonsai includes advanced software that is not found on other portable machines. This includes features such as Strain/Strain Rate, Stress Echo, AutoEF, LVO Contrast, and TEE transducers.
Other unique features include single-crystal transducer technology, Solid State hard drive, HDMI output, Tissue Doppler, Tissue Velocity, and a fast boot time (28 seconds from cold start as opposed to 60-120 seconds for other high-end portable cardiac machines).
For other modalities, a 5-20MHz high frequency linear and two TEE transducer options provide the used Acuson Bonsai unique feature that are typically found on more expensive console full-size cardiovascular ultrasound machines.
Providian Medical Acuson Bonsai Review:
The Bonsai is a welcome system in the Acuson lineup. Acuson hasn’t had its own, true portable cardiac machine since the Acuson Cypress… which is among the most popular portable cardiovascular systems in history. It’s been a long road for Siemens/Acuson to create a solid portable of its own, as the Acuson P50 and Acuson P300 were models licensed from Terason and Esaote, respectively.
Besides having a name that’s fun to say, the advanced features available on the Bonsai place it in a very exclusive club of portable ultrasounds. These advanced features allow the Bonsai to replace more traditional console systems.
Refurbished Acuson Bonsai Features
- 5-20MHz Linear transducer available
- Single crystal 3T™ transducer technology
- 12.8 lbs with a quick boot up time, 7 seconds from standby and 28 seconds from first boot
- 240GB SSD
- Wireless Connectivity (WiFi Enabled)
- 2 USB Ports
- DICOM Print, Store, Commitment, Verify, Media Exchange, Worklist, MPPS, Query/Retrieve, Structured Reports
- 15.6’’ 1080P LED backlit monitor
- Magnesium-alloy shell
- iWorks™ with INsert™ Automated Exam Protocols
- THI and PSH™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
- Anatomical M-Mode and Curved Anatomical M-Mode
- CW Doppler
- Tissue Doppler
- TDI QA (TDI Quantitative Analysis)
- TVI Tissue Velocity
- Left Ventricular Opacification (LVO) Contrast Imaging
- Tissue Tracking QA (Strain/Strain Rate)
- Stress Echo
- Panoramic Imaging
- iBeam Compound Imaging
- iClear Speckle Reduction Imaging
- iTouch Auto Gain Optimization
- EchoBoost Auto Image Optimization
- Smart Doppler PW Angle Correction
- Strain/Strain Rate
- LVO (Left Ventricular Opacification)
- AutoIMT (Automatic Intima-media thickness measurement)
- BMP/JPG/TIFF/DCM/FRM/DCM/AVI/CIN Export (FRM and CIN are proprietary system formats)