Philips Panorama 1.0T HFO For Sale
RemanufacturedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Philips Panorama 1.0T MRI machine is an open MR imaging system with a unique 360-degree panoramic viewing angle and 160 cm-wide patient aperture. The open design is for increased patient comfort, particularly for those with claustrophobic issues.
The used Panorama MRI uses Philips’ popular FreeWave data acquisition, SENSE parallel acquisition, and Exam Cards. All of these technologies were made popular by the Achieva series of MRI machines from Philips.
Philips Panorama 1.0T HFO MRI Machine Review
Some consider the image quality of this 1.0 Tesla magnet on the Panorama to be equivalent in image quality to that of a 1.5 Tesla cylindrical system. Also, the Panorama borrows many of the advanced technologies found on the high-end Achieva MR systems from Philips.
Remanufactured Philips Panorama 1.0T HFO Features
- Bore: 45cm height, 160cm width
- Solenoid Technology RF Coils (ST Neck, ST Multi-Purpose S, ST Multi-Purpose M, ST Multi-Purpose L, ST Flex, ST Extremity, ST Body/Spine M, ST Body/Spine XL, ST SENSE Wrist)
- Free Wave digital data acquisition platform
- FastTrak patient environment
- Patient aperature: 160 cm wide and 45 cm high
- Accomodates up to 250 kg (550 lbs)
- High performance gradient system
- 26 m T/m on axis (X,Y,Z) with a slew rate of 80 T/m/s on axis (x,y,z)
- 45 cm FOV
- Free Wave RF system
- 8 channels
- 10kW Solid state RF power amplifier
- MR Workspace
- Console with ExamCards and workstation