Philips Brilliance Big Bore 16 slice For Sale
RemanufacturedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Philips Brilliance Big Bore 16 is among our top-selling 16-slice CT scanners.
- 85cm bore size to accommodate patients in immobilization devices or with bulky patient monitoring devices.
- 60cm true Scan Field of View (SFOV) to include all patient skin surface; no compromise when using the scan for radiation dose calculations.
- 16-slice per revolution with 2.4cm coverage allows you to cover larger areas in the fastest time.
- Oncology specific tools to increase throughput i.e. full length cursor, oncology protocols.
- CT L.O.C. (Localization On the Console) increases workflow.
- Respiratory correlated gating with connectivity to third-party gating devices.
- Patient couch assembly to meet accuracy demands of oncology departments.
- 650 lb. (295 kg.) table capacity with full Z accuracy.
- DoseRight ACS (Automatic Current Selection)
- DoseRight DOM (Dynamic Dose Modulation)
- DoseRight ECG-gated dose modulation
Providian Medical Brilliance Big Bore 16 CT Scanner Review:
Brilliance CT Big Bore offers advanced tools to facilitate accurate efficient patient marking and simulation workflow. Featuring 60 cm true scan FOV for full anatomic visualization. It provides spatial positioning accuracy of less than 2mm between the imaging plane and the laser marking plane for confidence in patient marking. This meets the AAPM TG 66.
Remanufactured Philips Brilliance Big Bore 16 slice Features
- Rate Responsive technology
- Patented MRC x-ray tube
- Spiral Auto Start
- Philips DoseWise
- Scan times of .4 seconds full gantry rotation
- Fast reconstruction and task automation
- Brilliance Workspace Workstation