GE OEC 9900 Elite For Sale
RemanufacturedCall us for a price quote:
The OEC 9900 Elite C-arm is one of GE Healthcare’s latest devices; for sale, available, and approved for use in the United States since August 2012. It was designed to deliver excellent images while maintaining easy-to-use operation, configuration, and C-arm positioning. This is achieved by its intuitive user interface and left-to-right layout. It also has a deeper C arc that allows more space for positioning patients as desired.
The Elite’s image processing power is 100 times greater than older OEC models, utilizing Dynamic Range Management. It is capable of producing 1k x 1k high resolution images. For vascular imaging, it offers the Motion Tolerant Subtraction technique, a feature not previously available on a mobile unit.
The OEC 9900 Elite has a unique battery buffer system, active cooling, and heat monitoring. All these allow for longer procedures. On the other hand, preset imaging profiles shorten procedure set-up times as settings can be changed with a single button.
Available in configurations specific to different fields of practice, you can buy a used GE OEC 9900 Elite C-arm, a truly “elite” model, as a refurbished unit, making it an affordable, cost-effective solution.
Remanufactured GE OEC 9900 Elite Features
- Intuitive user interface and left-to-right layout
- High Definition flat panel monitors
- Preset imaging profiles
- SmartView pivot joint for better imaging angles
- SmartMetal distortion control
- Dynamic Range Management (DRM)
- Motion Tolerant Subtraction (MTS)
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging
- DICOM 3.0 internal interface
- On-board DVD/CD read/write capability
- Unique X-ray tube and cooling system
- 15 kW generator
- Special configurations for 8/15/30 fps imaging or motorized control