Overview, Setup, and Customization Ultrasound Training: SonoScape S2
Part 1 of 8, SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound Machine Training
This first installment of the ultrasound training series includes an overview and introduction to using the SonoScape S2 ultrasound machine. It assumes you’ve been able to turn it on and connect a transducer. If you do not know how to do this, refer to the user manual for the proper procedure.
Here is what you’ll learn in Part 1 of the S2 training series:
- General Overview, Probe & Exam selection
- Patient Information Screen
- System Setup & Customization in-depth
Links to other parts of this training series are found below the video. For a complete listing of all our free training videos, check out our Ultrasound Equipment Training page.
- Overview, Setup, and Customization of the SonoScape S2
- User Interface Training
- 2D Imaging and Image Optimization Training
- PW and Color Doppler Imaging Training
- Ultrasound Cine Clip Review and Saving Images S2 Ultrasound Training
- Measurements and Calculations with the SonoScape S2
- Creating Custom Presets with the SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound Machine
- Patient Review, Exporting Images, and Reports