SonoSite SII For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished SonoSite SII is the second-generation point-of-care ultrasound in the SonoSite S-Series of portable ultrasound machines.
The used SonoSite SII design departs slightly from the previous S-Series ultrasound machines by its size and user controls. It is about 3 inches taller than the original S-Series and 2 inches thinner. It adds 4 pounds of weight (12.6 lbs) and has more intuitive controls. The SII is completely flat-panel and has an overall different look and feel than the original S-Series ultrasounds.
Imaging modes include 2D, M-Mode, tissue harmonics, velocity color Doppler, color Power Doppler and it includes SonoSite’s advanced image processing technologies such as SonoADAPT, SonoHD2, can colorHD.
As with the original S-Series, the SII can be mounted as a zero-footprint machine with mounting hardware.
The SII is designed for bedside/point-of-care ultrasound use. It includes a wide variety of imaging presets for optimal imaging, and also includes calculation packages for cardiac, OB/GYN/Fertility, and arterial exams. A full list of available exam types is listed below in the features section.
Providian Medical SonoSite SII Ultrasound Review:
Overall the image quality is improved over the original S-Series, and it is designed to be more intuitive with a better user interface. It’s larger than the original series and a bit heavier. However, on a cart or wall-mount, this is not an issue. SonoSite continues to serve the needs by designing excellent point-of-care products.
Refurbished SonoSite SII Features
- 12.1" LCD touchscreen
- 85-degree viewing angle
- 2D, M-Mode, harmonics, velocity color Doppler, color Power Doppler
- SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimization
- SonoHD2™ Imaging Technology
- Dual Imaging, Duplex Imaging, 2x pan/zoom
- ColorHD™ Technology
- Needle Enhancement
- Available Exam Types: Abdominal, Breast, Cardiology, OB/Gyn, Lung, musculoskeletal, Neonatal, Nerve, Ophthalmic, Small Parts, Spine, Superficial, Arterial, Venous
- Virtual track pad displays only when needed
- Touchscreen menu automatically adapts to your needs
- Tactile knobs for gain and depth control
- Flexible control of caliper, zoom, and color box through virtual track pad or touchscreen
- Easy access to commonly used controls (Mode, Print, Save)
- Embedded Dual Transducer Connector: Switch exam types or transducers with two taps on the screen
- DirectClear Technology is a novel, patent-pending process that elevates transducer performance:
- HDMI output to external display
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to VCR or video
- Integrated speakers
- Ethernet or wireless image/data transfer
- 3 USB ports