Sonosite NanoMaxx For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The SonoSite NanoMaxx portable ultrasound machine is a truly handheld ultrasound with a touchscreen interface. It has excellent image quality and well designed for point-of-care/bedside ultrasound situations.
Its touchscreen interface is easy to use and allows you to take measurements, add annotations, and perform 2D, M-Mode, and color ultrasound exams. This is an ideal system for PICC lines and other needle-guided procedures.
Providian Medical SonoSite NanoMaxx Review:
The NanoMaxx has very similar image quality to the SonoSite M-Turbo. It has compound imaging (SonoMB) and Speckle Reduction (SonoHD), which help improve image quality. The NanoMaxx is a solid ultrasound system, although in some cases its popularity makes it hard-to-find.
Refurbished Sonosite NanoMaxx Features
- High resolution imaging with full color flow mapping
- Touch screen user interface
- Fluid-resistant - easy to clean and disinfect
- Sophisticated one button control
- Unrivaled durability - drop tested 3 feet/91.4 cm
- Quick boot-up time- less than 20 seconds
- System weight: 6 lbs/2.7 kg
- Dimensions: 14.1"/35.8 cm L x 8.2"/20.8 cm H x 2.3"/5.8 cm W
- Display: 8.4"/21.3 cm diagonal display LCD touch screen
- Tough and lightweight - 6 lbs/2.7 kg
- 2GB Internal non-volatile memory