SonoScape A6v For Sale
NewCall us for a price quote:
The SonoScape A6 portable veterinary ultrasound machine is among the best imaging black and white portable ultrasound machines for sale in its price range. For a cost under $10,000, this fully digital black-and-white ultrasound machine has frequencies up to 12MHz on its linear probes and is a great budget choice for veterinarians.
As a new system, the A6 is a nice choice because of its durability and versatility of vet applications.
Providian Medical Expert Review:
As a budget imaging machine, this does a nice job for small animals. Additionally, it has a linear transducer for bovine/equine fertility applications. This is among the more versatile veterinary ultrasounds because of its transducer capabilities and imaging capabilities.
New SonoScape A6v Features
- 12″ LCD Display
- 2D, M-Mode
- THI Tissue Harmonics Imaging
- Dual USB 2.0
- Internal Flash memory for image and patient data storage
- PDF Reporting
- Customizable controls and buttons
- S-Video and VGA out
- DICOM 3.0
- Available cart and footswitch
- HCU with LCD Monitor
- Weight: 6 kg
- Image Modes: B, B/B. M, B/M, 4B, THI
- Gray scale: 256
- Transducer frequency: Up to 12 MHz
- Transducer connectors: 2 (standard)
- Digital Technology:
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Digital Beam-forming (DBF)
- M-turning, one-button optimization
- 5 variable frequencies
- Chroma function
- Up to 180 degree scanning angle
- Scanning depth up to 320 degrees
- 8-segement TGC
- Image processing
- Dynamic range
- Scanning angle
- Power range
- Image rotes at 90 degree intervals
- Black/white inverse
- Left-right inverse
- Up-down reverse
- Storage media soon offers 1 G of storage, USB drive and panoramic real-time zoom
Measurement & Calculation
- B-mode: Distance circumference, area, volume, angle, fetal growth curve, prostate volume
- M-mode: Distance, time, heart rate
- Software packages include: Abdominal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiological, small parts, urological
- Peripheral port: S-video, VGA, two USB ports, footswitch, LAN print control
- Power supply: 100-200VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 340mm X 340mm X 150mm (LxWxH)
- A6 main unit
- 12″ non-interlacing, no-flciker LCS monitors
- Two standard active transducer connectors
- THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- 1G built-in flash storage
- Two USB ports
- Curved probe
- C351 (2-6 MHz)
- CS43 (3-8MHz)
- L745 (5-12 MHZ)
- L773 (5-11 MHZ)
- 1012 (6-13 MHz)
- L663V (4-9 MHz)
- Micro-curved probe
- C312 (2-5 MHz)
- C612 (4-9MHz)
- EC (4-9MHz)
- Needle-guided bracket
- 1:2 transducer converter
- Mobile trolley
- Carrying bag
- B/W video printer
SonoScape A6v: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the SonoScape A6 vet for equine repro?
Does the SonoScape A6v perform well for equine tendons?
Does the A6 connect to USB devices?
Can I connect the SonoScape A6 to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
Does Providian offer extended service contracts beyond the 2-year warranty for a new SonoScape A6?
Do you have the manual for the SonoScape A6 ultrasound system?
Can the SonoScape A6 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the SonoScape A6 ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the SonoScape A6?
Would Providian be interested in buying the SonoScape A6? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- GE LOGIQ Book XP Vet
- Medison SonoVet Pico
- Medison SonoVet R3
- Medison SonoVet R3 Bovine and Equine
- Mindray DP-6600Vet
- SIUI CTS-800 Veterinary