Samsung UGEO WS80A For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Samsung WS80A women’s health ultrasound machine is a premium unit with advanced diagnostic and 4D imaging capabilities.
The used WS80A is one of the most advanced Women’s Health ultrasound machines on the market, competing directly with the popular GE Voluson e8 Expert with HDLive. The WS80A contains essentially equivalent technologies at a lower price, including FRV, which is Samsung’s equivalent to GE’s HDLive technology.
Additionally, Samsung has some breakthrough technologies on the WS80, including the innovative Android “Hello Mom” app, which can wirelessly connect an Android smartphone to the WS80. Images and fetal information can be transferred to the smartphone, and mothers can share ultrasound images (including 4D images) via their Android smartphone.
Providian Medical Samsung UGEO WS80A Ultrasound Review:
At the time of its initial release, the WS80A features arguably the most advanced ultrasound diagnostic and peripheral features of all Women’s Health imaging ultrasound systems on the market.
Leveraging Samsung’s smartphone app and connectivity technologies, the Samsung is the first manufacturer to allow for direct image transfer to patients, who can in turn share images and fetal information with their friends, family, and on social networks.
Refurbished Samsung UGEO WS80A Features
- Hybrid Beamforming Engine™ evo
- SDMR™ evo Speckle Reduction and edge enhancement
- S-Flow™ improves color Doppler sensitivity for low flow and small vessels
- 210° Wide Angle Endovaginal Transducer
- (2D NT, Volume NT™, 5D NT) NT Measurement Solutions Advanced Nuchal Translucency diagnostic features
- 5D LB Automatic detection and measurement of fetal long bones
- ElastoScan™ Elastography uses strain imaging to help in early detection of malignant diseases
- MPI Automatic measurement of myocardial performance
- e-DEB When used with Elastoscan automatically calculates strain ratio to aid in breast imaging
- Advanced Feto Realistic View™ (FRV™) Uses a virtual light source to provide more realistic views of the fetus and aid in diagnostic evaluation
- EZ Exam™ condenses multiple steps into a streamlined process with a touch of a button
- HD ADVR™ integrates DVR technology that allows the user to save live video to DVD and USB (Full HD 1920 x 1080)
- 21.5" HD LED Articulating Monitor
- 10.1" Touchscreen
- Dual Temperature Integrated Gel Warmer