Philips ClearVue 850 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used Philips ClearVue 850 is a shared service ultrasound machine that serves as the most advanced system in Philips ClearVue ultrasound line of budget lightweight ultrasound machines.
Key imaging features for the ClearVue 850 include SonoCT compound imaging, XRES speckle reduction, Tissue Doppler, 3D/4D imaging, CW Doppler, Tissue Doppler and Fetal STIC. It has a small footprint and is designed to be easily moved from room-to-room and can fit into smaller spaces.
Advanced features that are unique to the ClearVue 850 include stress echo, strain elastography, QLAB plug-in, and FloVue imaging.
Providian Medical’s Philips ClearVue 850 Review:
The ClearVue 850 represents an advanced budget ultrasound machine from Philips. It’s designed for smaller offices or to serve as a solid ultrasound for those who don’t need all the advanced features that you would find in the Affinity and Epiq lines of Philips ultrasound machines.
Refurbished Philips ClearVue 850 Features
- 19-inch, 360-degree articulating monitor
- Ergonomically advanced console for user height adjustment and comfort
- Monitor tilt and swivel
- Monitor articulating arm
- AutoSCAN automatically identifies tissue type and continuously adjusts image gain
- 3D/4D for visualization and analysis of volume data
- Upgradeable to 4D
- Stress echo for cardiac imaging
- Strain elastography
- Pulse inversion harmonics
- FloVue advanced imaging mode for direct visualization of blood flow in vasculature
- Intima media thickness (IMT) imaging to automate measurement
- iSlice for quick volumetric display
- Curved ROI for OB imaging
- One-button iSCAN
- Active Array for superb image quality
- Broadband beamforming
- Tissue harmonic imaging
- • Abdominal
- • Small parts and superficial
- • Pediatric
- • Musculoskeletal
- • Urology and prostate
- • Obstetrical
- • Gynecological and fertility
- • Vascular
- ––Peripheral vascular
- • Transcranial Doppler
- • Cardiac
- • Strain elastography
- • Stress echo
- • QLAB plug-in: GI 3DQ and IMT
- • FloVue
- 4 Transducer ports
- • Philips Color Power Angio (CPA)
- • Directional Color Power Angio
- • M-mode
- • Anatomical M-mode
- • Color M-mode
- • Pulsed wave Doppler
- • High PRF pulsed wave Doppler
- • Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI)
- • Continuous wave Doppler
- • Freehand 3D
- • 3D/4D imaging
- • Fetal STIC
- • Color compare mode
- • Dual mode
- • Duplex for simultaneous 2D and Doppler
- • Triplex mode for simultaneous 2D, Doppler, and color or CPA
- • 2D optimization signal processing
- • Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- • Pulse Inversion Harmonic (PIH)
- • Intelligent Doppler
- • Reconstructed zoom with pan (read zoom)
- • Philips high-definition zoom (write zoom)
- • Panoramic
- • Trapezoidal
- • Adaptive Doppler
- • Adaptive color Doppler
Philips ClearVue 850: Frequently Asked Questions
What is XRES?
Does the refurbished ClearVue 850 for sale connect to USB storage devices?
What is a "Point of Care" ultrasound machine?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the ClearVue 850?
Do you have the manual for the Philips Clear Vue 850 ultrasound system?
Can the Philips ClearVue 650 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Philips ClearVue 850 have Triplex imaging capabilities?
- Chison SonoBook 9
- GE Logiq P9
- GE Logiq S8
- GE Logiq S7
- GE Logiq S6
- GE Vivid S6
- GE Voluson E6
- GE Voluson S6
- GE Voluson S8
- Philips ClearVue 650
- Philips ClearVue 550
- Philips HD15
- Philips HD11XE
- Philips iU22
- Samsung Medison Accuvix A30