GE Voluson S10 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished GE Voluson S10 is the most advanced Voluson in GE’s Signature series of Voluson ultrasound machines. The Signature line is in the middle of GE’s lineup of Voluson systems, with the most advanced being the E-series (Expert), while the P-Series (Productivity) is designed for smaller practices or those working on a tighter budget.
It is an excellent solution for OB/GYN and other women’s healthcare applications.
The used Voluson S10 features many of the advanced options of the E-series ultrasounds, but at a lower price by eliminating many of the high-end packages included in the Expert series. These typically include advanced 4D calculation packages and software options most associated with high-end obstetric needs. This Signature series Voluson S10 is designed for use in most practices and hospitals.
Key features of the Voluson S10 include its excellent 4D imaging with HDlive, as well as ergonomic and workflow advancements for automation and better image resolution.
Some of the more advanced features include a large 23-inch LED monitor that displays 98% more information than other Volusons in the Signature series lines (the GE Voluson S8 and Voluson S6). It also has automated measurement packages such as SonoBiometry (automated biometry measurements for BPD, HC, AC, FL, and HL), SonoNT/SonoIT for semi-automatic measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies, SonoRenderlive for automating render line placement for 3D/4D imaging, SonoAVC for better visualization and measurements of hypoechoic structures (follicles, fetal brain, etc), and SonoVCADheart for volume computer aided display of the heart (provides a six-plane view of the fetal heart in a single volume acquisition).
Providian Medical GE Voluson S10 4D Ultrasound Review
GE’s Voluson line remains the king of 4D imaging. We’ve always considered the Volusons to have superior 4D imaging over any other manufacturer’s product, and the Volusons remain excellent systems for women’s health. The Voluson line continues to progress with newer 4D technologies, many of which are found in automation and continued improvement of the HDlive technology.
Refurbished GE Voluson S10 Features
- 4D imaging with HDlive
- Advanced VCI with OmniView improves image resolution in all planes of a 3D/4D image.
- 23-inch widescreen LED monitor with 98% more image information than the previous Signature Series monitor
- Customizable screen layout
- SonoBiometry automated biometry measurements, BPD, HC, AC, FL, and HL
- SonoNT (Sonography-based nuchal translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based intracranial translucency) for semi-auomatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies.
- SonoRenderlive - Simplifies volume rendering by automating render-line placement in 3D and 4D imaging
- SonoAVC™ (Sonogrophy-based automated volume count) - helps provide visualization and measurments of hypoechoic structures within anantomy such as ovarian follicles of fetal brain.
- SonoVCAD™heart (Sonography-based volume computer aided display heart) - Provides six different planes of the fetal heart from one volume acquision with the touch of one button
- 10.1-inch touch panel - Simplifies workflow with a responsiveness of tablet
- Navigate menus with a wipe with touchpanel
- One button control to adjust both the control panel height and rotation for optimal ergonomics
- Auto TGC - Quickly fine-tunes image brightness and contrast with a touch
- Four active probes ports
GE Voluson S10: Frequently Asked Questions
What is HDlive on the Voluson S10 4D ultrasound machine?
What is SonoAVC?
Can I connect the Voluson S10 with HDlive to an external monitor and/or DVD-Recorder?
Does the Voluson connect to USB storage devices?
Can I connect the Voluson S10 to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
What's the difference between 3D and 4D imaging?
What is BT09, BT10, BT13, BT16, etc, on GE ultrasound machines?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Voluson S10?
Do you have the manual for the Voluson S10 ultrasound system?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Voluson S10 Expert? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- GE Logiq e9
- GE Logiq P6
- GE Voluson E6
- GE Voluson E8 Expert
- GE Voluson P8
- GE Voluson S6
- GE Voluson S8
- Samsung UGEO WS80A