GE Voluson E6 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished GE Voluson E6 ultrasound machine is one of the best 4D ultrasound machines for sale today. It has outstanding image quality, and premium 4D imaging that is unparalleled in the market.
The Voluson E6 is part of GE’s Expert series of 4D Voluson ultrasound machines. It is one of two premium advanced-user GE Voluson E-series of 4D ultrasound machines for women’s health. It also has an excellent ergonomic design with floating keyboard and articulating 19″ HD LCD screen.
The used GE Voluson E6 is an excellent 4D imaging machine, and more budget-friendly than the premium Voluson E8 Expert 4D ultrasound system.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
Voluson ultrasounds remain our top recommendations to buy a 4D ultrasound machine. No other manufacturer has met its technologies, image quality, and frame rate… and GE continues to evolve by introducing new technologies. The Voluson E6 has a slightly lower price than the Voluson E8, but the quality is as excellent and is our top recommendation for 4D ultrasound systems.
Refurbished GE Voluson E6 Features
- Up to 40 frames per second in 4D mode
- 2D/3D/4D Imaging
- M-Mode, M-Color Flow
- PW/CW Spectral Doppler
- Color/Power/Tissue Doppler
- HD Flow
- SRI II HD Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Coded Excitation
- Coded Harmonics
- Contrast Imaging
- Full Measurements and Analysis Package
- Floating Keyboard
- Backlit keys
- Dedicated 2D and 3D probes for OB/GYN, Assisted Reproductive Medicine, breast and radiology applications
- C1-5-D Abdominal 2D probe with Acoustic Amplifier Technology
- Virtual Convex
- ATO Automatic Tissue Optimization
- Advanced 4D imaging
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- High Resolution Zoom
- Inversion Real-time automatic Doppler
- Advanced VCI
- VOCAL II
- SonoAVC Follicle
- SonoVCAD Heart
- SonoVCAD Labor
- TUI Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging
- XTD Extended View
- Scan Assistant
- Electrical height adjustment of keyboard
- Onboard Archive
- Integrated DVD/CD +/- R(W)
- User-Programmable keys, annotations, presets
- Programmable scan assistant
- Customizable functions
- Cine Review up to 10 minutes
- Dual/Quad Image CINE display
- Export in JPEG, BMP, TIFF, RAW, DICOM, AVI, and MOV formats
- Fully articulating arm allows for free movement between the monitor and console
- Fully adjustable console with electronic controls
- Lightweight and compact for easy portability
- Four-wheel swivel with steer and lock
- 19-inch high-resolution flat screen monitor
- Large screen for less eye fatigue
- Large image size and picture area for increased clarity
- Create side-by-side images for easy comparison
- Large clipboard for better visibility and clarity
- Easy to use interface for faster exams
- Separate 3D/4D buttons for fewer keystrokes
- 3D manipulations from either trackball or rotation knobs
GE Voluson E6: Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the Voluson E6 and Voluson E8?
What is SonoAVC and SonoAVC Follicle?
Can I connect the Voluson E6 to an external monitor and/or DVD-Recorder?
Does the Voluson connect to USB storage devices?
Can I connect the Voluson E6 to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
Does the Voluson E6 have Triplex imaging capabilities?
What's the difference between 3D and 4D imaging?
What is CrossXBeamCRI on the E6?
What is SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging?
What is BT09, BT10, BT13, etc, on GE ultrasound machines?
What is VOCAL?
What is STIC?
What is TUI?
Does Providian Medical offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Voluson E6?
Do you have the manual for the Voluson E6 ultrasound system?
Can the Voluson E6 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Voluson E6 ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Voluson E6?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Voluson E6? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Medison SonoAce R7
- GE Voluson S8
- GE Voluson S6
- GE Voluson E8
- GE Voluson 730 Expert
- GE Voluson 730
- GE Logiq e9
- GE Voluson E8 Expert
- GE Voluson i
- GE Voluson e
- Philips iU22