GE Voluson 730 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The standard, original “Voluson 730” is no longer available on the refurbished market. We recommend viewing one of its popular replacements, the GE Voluson 730 Pro, GE Voluson 730 Expert, GE Voluson e8 Expert, or GE Voluson S6. These are the popular current versions of the excellent GE Voluson line of 3D/4D ultrasound machines.
At Providian Medical, we highly recommend a refurbished Voluson ultrasound machine over the competitors for excellent 3D/4D obstetric imaging.
The Voluson 730 Pro and Expert models have very good frame rates in 4D, and versions BT04 and later include CrossXBeam and SRI Speckle Reduction imaging, which improve image quality in its standard 2D imaging, while SRI also improves image quality in 4D over the BT02 and BT03 models.
The Voluson 730 ultrasound system is not only for 4D. It has excellent image quality in 2D modes and is very popular in OB/GYN/Vascular/Small Parts and general Women’s Health situations.
Providian Medical Expert Review:
The GE Voluson 730 has always been one of our favorite and best-selling ultrasound machines. It is very stable and probes have a long life. The image quality, even on its oldest models, is still considered very good and these can be available for even the tightest budgets. If you’re considering a 4D ultrasound for your practice, conversations typically start and end with the Voluson 730.
We find that the Voluson 730 has an excellent user interface, is easy-to-use and is extremely reliable. This remains of our favorite and best-selling ultrasound machines.
Refurbished GE Voluson 730 Features
- 2D/3D/4D Imaging
- M-Mode and PW/Color/Power Doppler
- Integrated CD/DVD Burner
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging (option at BT04 and later)
- CrossXBeam compound Imaging (option at BT04 and later)
- STIC Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation option
- TUI Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging option
- VOCAL Volumetric Calculation
- Cine Review
- Quad-view multiplane 4D real-time views
- “Glass Body” rendering
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- 4 active probe ports
- Image Archive on CD/DVD and Hard Drive
- HD Flow bi-directional Doppler feature for more sensitive vascular studies
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) for better evaluations of size, margins and internal lesion structures
- 1st trimester Obstetrics
- 4D endo-vaginal transducer technology for first trimester fetal volume rates and analysis
- 2nd/3rd trimester Obstetrics
- 4D abdominal transducer for comprehensive ultrasound exams plus fetal heart outflow monitoring
- 4D endo-vaginal transducer for diagnosing pelvic pain, incontinence, infertility and other common procedures
- Quickly obtain necessary volumes in seconds for the most effective analysis
- Quick volume scans on neonates dramatically reduces environmental distress
- Multi-Planar and RealTime 4D biopsy capability
- Complete comprehensive breast ultrasound exams in minutes
GE Voluson 730: Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the Voluson 730 Pro and Voluson 730 Expert ultrasounds?
What is CrossXBeam?
What is SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging?
Can I export images to CD/DVD from the Voluson 730?
Does the Voluson connect to USB storage devices?
Can I connect the Voluson 730 ultrasound to my network?
Can I connect the Voluson 730 to an external monitor and/or DVD-Recorder?
What is BT02, BT03, BT04, BT05, and BT08 on GE ultrasound machines?
What is VOCAL?
What is STIC?
What is TUI?
What's the difference between 3D and 4D imaging?
What probes are compatible with the GE Voluson 730 Ultrasound Equipment?
Do you offer service contracts when you buy the GE Voluson 730 Ultrasound System?
Can the GE Voluson 730 Ultrasound Equipment be shipped outside of the US?
Does Providian provide the manual for the GE Voluson 730 Ultrasound System?
Does the GE Voluson 730 Ultrasound Machine work with 220 voltage?
Do you offer financing on the GE Voluson 730? I am looking to lease it.
I have a GE Voluson 730 that I am looking to sell. Would Providian be interested?
- GE Logiq 9
- GE Logiq 7
- GE Voluson 730 Expert
- GE Voluson e
- GE Voluson E8
- GE Voluson i
- GE Voluson S6
- GE Voluson S8
- Medison Accuvix V20 Prestige
- Philips iU22
- Siemens Sonoline Antares
- SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni