GE Logiq S8 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used GE Logiq S8 ultrasound machine is GE’s advanced ultrasound in its “Signature” series of compact, mid-range ultrasounds. The S8 is available as a shared service ultrasound, offering stress echo for cardiac scanning as well. The Logiq S8 fills a void for those who have high volume and are looking for very good ultrasound, but don’t have the budget to afford the cost of a refurbished ultrasound from GE’s Expert series of systems.
The refurbished Logiq S8 ultrasound for sale includes advanced imaging options such as: AutoIMT (intima-media thickness), Elastography, SRI-HD (Speckle Reduction Imaging), CrossXBeam, Scan Assistant, and Auto Optimization. It also has an ergonomic design with a keyboard console that can raise, lower, and move left-to-right; a fully articulating 19″ LCD monitor, and touchscreen interface.
Later versions of the Logiq S8 include XDClear transducers and technologies, which improve imaging for applications such as abdominal, musculoskeletal, small parts, breast, vascular, OB/GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, urology and others.
Logiq S8 systems with XD Clear offers both a wide variety of E-Series (Logiq Expert series) and a XDclear probes, as well as specialty probes for interventional and pediatrics.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
The refurbished GE Logiq S8 is relatively small and lightweight for a cart-based console ultrasound machine. It can be transferred room-to-room with relative ease and can fit in most tight spaces. It’s about half the weight of the larger E-Series Logiq ultrasound machines.
Refurbished GE Logiq S8 Features
- Integrated DVD Multi Drive
- SRI HD High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Height and rotation adjustable keyboard
- Backlit keyboard
- Integrated Gel Warmer
- 2D, M-Mode
- PW/Color/Power Doppler
- Flow Quantification
- Stress Echo Templates
- Stress echo wall motion
- 10-inch LCD touchscreen interface
- XDClear technology and transducers
Advanced Imaging Options
- CW Doppler
- Stress Echo
- LogiqView panoramic imaging
- TVI Tissue Velocity Imaging
- Cine Ultrasound Review
- Auto IMT/Auto calculations
- Auto Optimization of settings with just one keystroke
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) with Raw Data TIC quantification
- Four active pinless ports and one parking slot for increased flexibility
- Probe holders on both sides of the operating panel for easy access
- Customizable system settings and configurable touchscreen
- Fully adjustable console and flat screen display
- Compact design for superior user comfort
- Follows the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (SDMS) guidelines