GE Logiq S7 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used GE Logiq S7 Pro/Expert ultrasound machines are the mid-range options in GE’s “Signature” series of compact, lightweight ultrasound systems.
The refurbished GE Logiq S7 is available in Pro and Expert models. Both include some of GE’s high-end imaging technologies such as Elastography, Flow Quantification, contrast imaging, volume imaging, SRI-HD, CrossXBeam and Scan Assistant. It has a 19″ LCD display on a fully articulating arm and hight-and-swivel adjustable user interface.
Optional features make this a shared service ultrasound machine with cardiac and stress echo modules. Volume obstetrical 3D/4D is also available as an option. The Expert model runs extra transducers and has a height-adjustable keyboard.
Recent versions of the Logiq S7 include XDClear transducers and technologies, which improve imaging for applications such as abdominal, musculoskeletal, small parts, breast, vascular, OB/GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, urology and others.
Logiq S7 systems with XD Clear offers both a wide variety of E-Series (Logiq Expert series) and a XDclear probes, as well as specialty probes for interventional and pediatrics
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
If there was such thing as a mid-range of mid-range ultrasounds, this would be it. The S7 is the mid-range level of GE’s S-Series of ultrasounds, and the S-Series ultrasounds are the mid-range versions of GE’s Logiq series of ultrasound machines. The Logiq S7 mixes a nice variety of options, performance, and price-point, creating an affordable semi-advanced ultrasound platform.
Refurbished GE Logiq S7 Features
- 3D/4D Volume obstetric imaging
- 2D/3D/4D modes
- PW/Color/Power Doppler (CW Doppler as option)
- Anatomical M-Mode
- ECG module with CW upgrade
- SRI HD High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging
- 19″ LCD monitor
- Report Writer
- Integrated DVD Multi Drive
- Height and rotation adjustable keyboard
- Backlit Keyboard
- Integrated Gel Warmer
- B-Steer+ Needle Visualization
- Stress Echo Option
- 7-inch LCD touchscreen interface
- Elastography Option and Elastography Quantification option
- Contrast enhanced ultrasound
- Export to USB memory stick or CD/DVD
- TVI Tissue Velocity Imaging
- Cine Ultrasound Review
- S-Agile architecture for improved image clarity
- E-series transducer technology allows for fast image gathering
- Technology-leading tools that improve contrast resolution and border definition
Comfortable, User-Friendly Design
- Adjustable system can be fit to any operator
- User friendly keys and smart keys for fast control
- Customizable Scan Assistant program reduces keystrokes, increases exam consistency and reduces overall exam time
- Elastography with semi-Quantification
- Flow Quantification
- Contrast Imaging
- Volume Imaging and Multi-Modality Imaging Display
- Early access to raw data
- Advanced Nanosonic Trophon EPR disinfection system helps provide the highest level of transducer cleaning
GE Logiq S7: Frequently Asked Questions
What is the "S-series" of GE ultrasound machines?
Is 4D available on the Logiq S7?
What is CrossXBeam?
What is SRI-HD Speckle Reduction Imaging?
What is BT10, BT11, BT12, on GE ultrasound machines?
What is Scan Assistant?
Can I connect the GE Logiq S7 to my network to store my images or send them to a radiologist for review?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Logiq S7?
Do you have the manual for the GE Logiq S7 ultrasound system?
Can the GE Logiq S7 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the GE Logiq S7 ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the GE Logiq S7?
Would Providian be interested in buying the GE Logiq S7? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson S1000
- Acuson X150
- GE Logiq S8
- GE Logiq P6
- GE Voluson S6
- Medison SonoAce X8
- Mindray DC-7
- Philips ClearVue 550