GE Logiq e9 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The GE Logiq e9 is the successor and a completely redesigned version of the GE’s previous flagship product, the GE Logiq 9. It represents a culmination of GE’s best imaging and ergonomics.
GE started fresh with the GE Logiq e9, creating a new ultrasound from the ground-up using the latest in computer processing, transducer, and software technology. And they did a great job. It produces outstanding image quality while greatly increasing the technician’s efficiency. Add the new ergonomic and lightweight transducers and you have the most innnovative premium ultrasound available.
Providian Medical’s Expert Comment:
While there are fantastic imaging enhancements on the GE Logiq e9, a lot of time went into ergonomics, efficiency and ease-of-use. Over time, GE has developed and improved upon its Scan Assistant. This is a bit of an underrated feature. It will autosteer color Doppler and set up imaging controls and modes, initiates and autocompletes measurements based on the study you’re performing, automatically sets up imaging modes and controls based on the measurement, and automatically inserts annotations on the image. These seemingly minor additions greatly improve a sonographer’s workflow… few adjustments, no typing, and no selecting measurements. The sonographer sets up his/her workflow, and the Logiq e9 automagically goes through the process … the tech will simply accept or reject its annotations and measurements.
Refurbished GE Logiq e9 Features
- Tissue Harmonics
- Auto-IMT (Intima Media Thickness)
- Contrast Enhanced deep abdominal and superficial contrast imaging w/Amplitude Modulation
- 2D/3D Vascular Quantification
- TVI Tissue Velocity Imaging
- TVD Tissue Velocity Doppler
- Multiplanar imaging (view any plane individually or simultaneously with other planes)
- TUI Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (View volume data in multiple slices, like MRI and CT)
- VOCAL Volume Calculation
- Volume Naviagtion includes Fusion Imaging, GPS, and Needle Tracking
- Fusion: Merges real-time ultrasound with CT, MRI, PET, or ultrasound images
- GPS tracking allows you to visually track your position from different vies, guide biopsies, and simplify the counting of masses, lesions and modules.
- Needle Tracking increases accuracy for needle guided procedures using a reusable sensor that displays the position of the needle tip.
- Virtual Tracker. Shows a virtual projection of the needle path using a sensor on the needle hub
- Ergonomic Transducers
- Access unseen image uniformity from the near to far field
- Organ-specific imaging for improved visibility with bigh-definitely contrast resolution
- Acoustic Amplifier Technology results in higher sensitivity
- Single Crystal Technology increases bandwidth, offering better signal to noise and improved axial resolution and penetration
- Matrix Array Technology for more uniform resolution throughout the field of view
- Volume Hybrid Technology for superior spatial and temporal resolution
- Advanced Volume Navigation tools helps increase diagnostic confidence
- Scan Assistant program enables auto steering of color Doppler and image setting controls for fewer keystrokes and improved patient care
- Motorized adjustable height makes it easy to create a custom set up for any user
- Monitor can be tilted all the way down for easy movement of the system
- On average, the system is 20% smaller and 45 kgs lighter than comparable ultrasound systems
- User-friendly keyboard clusters 95% of the most-used keys around the trackball
- Customizable touchscreen panel enables you to custom set system specifications
- E-Series transducers designed with lighter materials, improved ridges for easier handling and flexible, lightweight cables
- Motor-controlled height adjustment of keyboard
- Deep penetration ability, even on larger patients