GE Logiq 7 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The GE Logiq 7 is a multipurpose ultrasound system that s versatile, reliable and meets the demands of the industry. The system supports a full range of clinical applications including, abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, pediatric, vascular and cardiac diagnostic testing. The machine produces high quality images through use of 3D technology and has a multitude of enhanced imaging features.
Refurbished GE Logiq 7 Features
- Coded Harmonic Imaging, B-Mode, M-Mode
- Color Flow mode (CFM), Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- State-of-the-art user interface with high resolution 10.4 inch monitor
- Patient Information Database, 17" high resolution non-interlaced flat CRT
- Image Archive on CD, MOD, and Hard Drive (7 GB)
- Four active probe port, Easy 3D (Baby Face)
- Ergonomic User Interface with Height Adjustable Keyboard
- Digital Beamformer with 1024 system processing channel technology
- 128 MB CINE Memory, CINE Review with 4 speed types
- Dimensions: Height 56-64 in., Width 24 in., Depth 39 in., 500 lbs
GE Logiq 7: Frequently Asked Questions
What probes are compatible with the GE Logiq 7?
Do you offer service contracts when you purchase the GE Logiq 7?
Can Providian ship the GE Logiq 7 internationally?
Does the GE Logiq 7 work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian have the brochure for the GE Logiq 7?
Does Providian offer financing options for the GE Logiq 7?
I have a GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound system, would you be willing to buy it?
More info about the GE Logiq 7
The system boast four active ports, a high resolution ten inch monitor, image archiving to CD, MOD or hard drive and a variety of other unique features. The design of the system is user friendly and ergonomic for increased user comfort. Providian Medical offers the Ge Logiq 7 refurbished at a fraction of the cost of a new system. Our fully refurbished systems are completely restored both cosmetically and technically to exceed OEM specifications.