Esaote MyLab Seven For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used MyLab Seven is Esaote’s compact, advanced cart-based ultrasound machine. It is a shared service ultrasound with advanced features such as 3D/4D OB/GYN, integrated stress echo, and TEE imaging.
The Esaote MyLab Seven (also known as the Biosound MyLab Seven) is designed for in-house ultrasound with a need of high mobility. It includes some of Esaote’s advanced imaging features found on its premium ultrasound systems, and has image quality very similar to its portable ultrasound machines.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
In many ways this is a more ergonomic cart-based version of the MyLab portable ultrasound machines. Its ergonomics and large screen make it much more comfortable and easy-to-use for the clinician using the machine. In other words, if the machine won’t be leaving the building, this is a good choice over the portable machines offered by Esaote.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab Seven Features
- 2D/3D/4D imaging
- PW/CW/Color/Power Doppler/M-Mode
- Stand-By Battery
- High resolution LCD with articulating arm
- Rotation and height adjustment
- eTouch smartkey automation, custom presets and image optimization
- Bi-Plane rectal transducers for urology
- Height-adjustable and rotating keyboard
- Shared Services
- High Frequency Transducers up to 18MHz
- Appleprobe ergonomic transducers
- TEI Tissue Enhanced Imaging
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView speckle reduction imaging
- Advanced CnTI contrast imaging
- XStrain strain-rate imaging for myocardial analysis
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- Integrated Stress Echo
- Tp-View trapezoidal imaging expanded view with linear transducers.
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Media Thickness
- PBI Pure Brilliance auto-optimization technology
- iQProbes wide bandwidth appleprobes
- Wireless Networking
- 6 USB ports
- Integrated CD/DVD Drive
Esaote MyLab Seven: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Biosound product?
Is the MyLab Seven portable?
What's an appleprobe?
Does the MyLab Seven have wireless capabilities?
What is Esaote's XView?
What is PBI imaging?
What is XStrain?
What is TVM on the Esaote MyLab Seven ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Esaote MyLab Seven?
Do you have the manual for the Esaote MyLab Seven ultrasound system?
Can the Esaote MyLab Seven ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Esaote MyLab Seven ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Esaote MyLab Seven?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Esaote MyLab Seven? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson S1000
- Acuson X150
- Acuson X300
- Acuson X700
- GE Logiq 7
- GE Logiq S7
- GE Logiq S8
- GE Voluson S8
- GE Voluson S6
- Medison Accuvix V20
- Mindray DC-7
- Philips ClearVue 650