Esaote MyLab Alpha For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used Esaote MyLab Alpha is Biosound-Esoate’s first laptop-sized portable ultrasound machine. It is also the first of its kind with a 16-inch LCD monitor that tilts and swivels, as well as an HD touchscreen on the main user interface. Another key feature is its two active probe ports, which is hard-to-find on portable ultrasounds.
The refurbished MyLab Alpha is an advanced shared service portable ultrasound machine with many of Esaote’s best imaging technologies. Its cardiac package has options for integrated stress echo, strain imaging and TEE. The MyLab Alpha portable ultrasound machine has wireless networking capabilities and is compatible with some of Esaote’s iQprobes, also known as “appleprobes”.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
The MyLab Alpha point-of-care ultrasound is a truly unique design that will likely set a new standard for portable ultrasound design. The tilt-and-swivel monitor and touchscreen give this a user interface that is more ergonomic, easier-to-use and is much more user-friendly than other portable ultrasounds. As a bonus, two key features are its dual active probe ports and shared service capabilities.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab Alpha Features
- 2D, M-Mode
- PW/Color/Power Doppler
- CW Doppler option
- Integrated Stress Echo option
- Stand-by mode allows for fast booting
- Wide format 16:10 LCD monitor
- High definition touchscreen
- eTouch Smart Key customizable touchscreen display
- eKnob Smart Key creates a shortcut for most commonly used parameters
- iQprobe "appleprobe" compatible
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View enlarged trapezoidal view on linear transducers
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView Speckle Reduction technology
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- VPan panoramic extended field of view
- XStrain strain rate analysis of myocardial function
- RF-QIMT Intima Media Thickness measurement
- 4 USB ports and integrated CD/DVD driver
Esaote MyLab Alpha: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Biosound product?
Is the MyLab Alpha portable?
What's an iQprobe or appleprobe?
Does the MyLab Alpha have wireless capabilities?
What is Esaote's XView?
What is XStrain?
What is TVM on the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian Medical offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Esaote MyLab Alpha?
Do you have the manual for the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound system?
Can the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Esaote MyLab Alpha ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Esaote MyLab Alpha?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Esaote MyLab Alpha? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson P300
- Biosound Esaote MyLab 30CV
- GE Logiq e
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid i
- GE Vivid q
- Medison MySono U6
- Mindray M7
- SonoScape S9
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- Terason t3200