Esaote MyLab 50 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished cart-based MyLab 50 and MyLab 50 XVision ultrasound machines are Esaote’s mid-range shared-service ultrasound machines. The MyLab 50 is designed to be a reasonably priced shared-service ultrasound.
The MyLab 50 and MyLab 50 XVision include high end imaging technologies such as stress echo, TEE, 3D/4D obstetrics, strain imaging, and is compatible with more than 30 transducers for nearly every study, including Esaote’s ergonomic appleprobes.
Providian Medical’s Expert Ultrasound Review
Esaote ultrasound systems are particularly good at cardiac, vascular, and superficial imaging. The used MyLab ultrasound systems are excellent for orthopedic, breast, small parts, venous and other modalities requiring excellent nearfield resolution. The cross-compatibility of transducers across many of the MyLab systems make the MyLab 50 a great choice for those looking to upgrade or add to their current Esaote ultrasound machine.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab 50 Features
- 2D/3D/4D imaging
- PW/CW/Color/Power Doppler
- 19" high resolution LCD (XVision)
- TEE Transesophageal transducers
- Bi-Plane rectal transducers
- Shared Services
- High Frequency Transducers
- Appleprobe ergonomic transducers
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView speckle reduction imaging
- Advanced CnTI contrast imaging
- XStrain strain-rate imaging for myocardial analysis
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- AutoEF Automatic Ejection Fraction calculation
- Integrated Stress Echo
- MView combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all structures
- Tp-View trapezoidal imaging expanded view with linear transducers
- VPan panoramic extended field of view
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Media Thickness
- X4D Real-Time 4D for advanced OB/GYN volumetric scanning
- Integrated CD/RW and USB port for exporting images and clinical data
- NT Nuchal Translucency/Nuchal Thickness calipers
- CVD Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease
Esaote MyLab 50: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Biosound product?
What's the difference between the MyLab 50 and MyLab50 XVision?
Is the MyLab 50 portable?
What's an appleprobe?
What is Esaote's XView?
What is XStrain?
What is TVM on the Esaote MyLab 50 ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Esaote MyLab 50?
Do you have the manual for the Esaote MyLab 50 ultrasound system?
Can the Esaote MyLab 50 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Esaote MyLab 50 ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Esaote MyLab 50?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Esaote MyLab 50? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson Sequoia 512
- Acuson Sequoia
- Acuson X300
- Acuson X700
- GE Logiq 7
- Medison Accuvix V20
- Medison Accuvix V10
- Medison SonoAce X8
- Mindray DC-7
- Philips ClearVue 650