Esaote MyLab 40 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The used Esaote MyLab 40 and MyLab 40 Cardiovascular ultrasound machines are Esaote’s value cart-based ultrasound systems. The MyLab 40 is available as a dedicated Cardiovascular ultrasound, or can be configured as a shared service ultrasound.
As a budget mid-range refurbished ultrasound, the Esaote MyLab 40 is extremely versatile with modular upgradability, and it’s compatible with more than 30 Esaote transducers, including the ergonomic appleprobe models.
Refurbished MyLab 40 ultrasounds can be configured with integrated stress echo, as well as many of Esaote’s advanced imaging technologies.
Providian Medical’s Expert Ultrasound Review:
The refurbished MyLab 40 is a lightweight, low-cost version of the more advanced MyLab 50 ultrasound machine. It is best for lower-volume situations and offices that need a more compact ultrasound for their exam room.
Refurbished Esaote MyLab 40 Features
- 2D/3D/4D imaging
- PW/CW/Color/Power Doppler
- 17" and 19" TFT-LCD monitors available
- TEE Transesophageal transducers
- Bi-Plane rectal transducers
- 200-degree endovaginal transducers
- Shared Services
- High Frequency Transducers
- Appleprobe ergonomic transducers
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM Compass M-Mode
- XView speckle reduction imaging
- Advanced CnTI contrast imaging
- XStrain strain-rate imaging for myocardial analysis
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- AutoEF Automatic Ejection Fraction calculation
- Integrated Stress Echo
- MView combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all structures
- Tp-View trapezoidal imaging expanded view with linear transducers
- VPan panoramic extended field of view
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Media Thickness
- X4D Real-Time 4D for advanced OB/GYN volumetric scanning
- Integrated CD/RW and USB port for exporting images and clinical data
- NT Nuchal Translucency/Nuchal Thickness calipers
- CVD Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease
Esaote MyLab 40: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Biosound product?
Is the MyLab 40 portable?
What's an appleprobe?
What is Esaote's XView?
What is TVM on the Esaote MyLab 40 ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Esaote MyLab 40?
Do you have the manual for the Esaote MyLab 40 ultrasound system?
Can the Esaote MyLab 40 ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Esaote MyLab 40 ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Esaote MyLab 40?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Esaote MyLab 40? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson S1000
- Acuson X150
- GE Logiq P5
- GE Logiq P6
- GE Vivid S5
- Medison Accuvix V10
- Medison SonoAce X6
- MINDRAY DC-3
- Philips ClearVue 350