Biosound Esaote MyLab 30CV For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Biosound MyLab 30CV portable ultrasound machine is designed as a high-end cardiovascular portable ultrasound system, but with added options it has full shared service capabilities, including a biplane endocavity probe for urologists.
One of the more unique features is a linear transducer that operates at up to 18MHz, targeting the rheumatology market and other superficial imaging. Also unique is that it has two transducer ports, while most portable ultrasound machines for sale only have one. This is a helpful feature that is often overlooked.
For cardiovascular solutions, there are a variety of linear and phased array probes, and includes integrated Stress Echo, laproscopic, and TEE transesophageal transducers.
Providian Medical Expert Review:
We have sold the Biosound CV30 for many years, and our customers have rave reviews about the image quality. The cardiac imaging is very good, but for needle guidance procedures, rheumatology and other superficial imaging, the CV30 is one of the premium portable ultrasounds for sale.
Weighing at just under 20 pounds, it’s not as light as other portables but is light enough for sonographers to transfer site-to-site and room-to-room easily with its integrated handle. Additionally, we love its two transducer ports for those who often use two transducers in their studies.
Refurbished Biosound Esaote MyLab 30CV Features
- 2D/M-Mode/Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW/Color Doppler and Color Power Doppler
- TEI Tissue Enhanced Imaging (Tissue Harmonics Imaging)
- Cine Review
- TVM Tissue Velocity Mapping
- CMM Compass M-Mode Anatomical M-Mode
- VPan Panoramic Imaging
- XStrain Myocardial Strain imaging and myocardial velocity
- CnTI® Contrast Tuned Imaging
- Integrated Stress Echo
- USB ports
- Ethernet port RJ45
- Integrated CD/RW
- Network Storage
- 15″ high resolution TFT flat screen with 170° viewing angle
- Full-Size Keyboard
- BioPACS Org@nizer mini-PACS architecture
- Qontrast® Contrast Enhanced Examinations
- RF-QIMT Quality Intima Thickness for early detection of cardiovascular diseases
- Calipers for Nuchal Thickness (Nuchal Translucency)
- Multiplane TEE Transesophageal probe
- Up to 28 transducers available, including endovaginal and rectal transducers
Advanced Cardiac Package
- TEI Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM – Compass M-Mode
- MView Multiview Imaging
- Compass M-Mode Orientable Processing Line
- MyLakDesk3 Coherent Work Station software
- TVM – Tissue Velocity Mapping
- Integrated Stress Echo comprehensive package
- Strain – 2D based Strain/Strain Rate analysis package
- CnTI – Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
Advanced Vascular Package
- Application-dedicated transducers
- TCD-dedicated setting and report
- Image optimization technologies (XView, MView etc)
- Easy and Fast 3D Acquisitions
- High-sensitive and low artifacts Doppler
- Completed and detailed measure and report package
- Complete RF-based IMT measurement
- QIMT – Real time, frequency based CIMT measurement package
- Transcranial Doppler with reporting functionality
Advanced OB/GYN Package
- Includes simplified 3D/4D acquisitions and extensive reports
- For viewing, clinical measurement, reporting and archiving
Advanced Imaging Details
- XView Real-Time Adaptive Algorithms
- Real-time, complex image processing that eliminates speckle and noise artifacts, improves conspicuity and increases diagnostic confidence
- MView Multi-View Imaging
- Optimized image quality for comfortable detection of anatomical structures
- Reduces shadowing and speckle, reducing the number of artifacts and improves overall readability
CnTI Contrast Tuned Imaging
- Precise micro-bubble detection with the latest generation of technology and ultrasound contrast agents
- Usable with a wide range of applications and probe types
Additional Imaging Features
- Tp-View for Enlarged Field of View (designed especially for Breast and Vascular applications)
- VPan – extended field of view
- CFI – Coronary Flow Imaging for assessing coronary artery blood flow behavior
- AutoEF – Automatic Ejection Fraction Computation
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) Measurements (Early detection for Down Syndrome risk factors)
- TCD-dedicated setting and report
- X4D Real-Time technology for extended 3D-4D advanced imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting – Automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
Biosound Esaote MyLab 30CV: Frequently Asked Questions
What's an appleprobe?
Is 20lbs too heavy for a portable system?
Can I use the Esaote MyLab CV30 ultrasound unit for more than cardiovascular studies?
What is XView?
What is TVM on the Biosound MyLab30cv ultrasound unit?
Does the MyLab connect to USB storage devices?
Does Providian Medical offer any service contracts with the purchase of the Biosound MyLab 30cv?
Do you have the manual for the Biosound MyLab 30cv ultrasound system?
Can the Biosound MyLab 30cv ultrasound machine be shipped outside of the United States?
Does the Biosound MyLab 30cv ultrasound machine work with 220 voltage?
Does Providian Medical offer any financing options for the Biosound MyLab 30cv?
Would Providian be interested in buying the Biosound MyLab 30cv? I have one that I am looking to sell.
- Acuson Cypress
- Acuson P50
- GE Vivid e
- GE Vivid i
- GE Vivid q
- Mindray M7
- Philips CX50
- SIUI Apogee 1200 Omni
- SonoScape S8