Acuson S2000 CV For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The refurbished Acuson S2000 CV ultrasound machine is similar, yet very different than its sister product, the Acuson SC2000. The Acuson S2000 Cardiovascular ultrasound system is less expensive than the SC2000 and has different imaging technologies and more transducers available for abdominal, vascular, small parts, MSK, and other imaging modalities.
The used Acuson/Siemens S2000 CV does not include 4D or some of the automation features on the SC2000, but is more versatile and at found at a lower price.
Providian Medical Expert Ultrasound Review
The reason to buy a refurbished Acuson S2000 CV is if you do not need 4D capabilities and don’t want to pay for automation features you may not use. The S2000 CV will provide excellent image quality, more versatility, and a better price because you won’t have to pay for the 4D technology. Yes, this is somewhat complicated, the best way to find out which is best for you is to contact us and talk to one of our experts about what fits your needs and budget.
Refurbished Acuson S2000 CV Features
- 2D, M-Mode
- PW/CW/Color/Power Doppler
- Automated Measurements in 2D, Doppler, and M-Mode
- 2D Imaging Workflow Acceleration
- 2D Cardiac Function Analysis
- syngo Velocity Vector imaging technology
- One-button LVO contrast
- TEQ Tissue Equalization for 2D/PW/CW Doppler
- syngo AutoLH Auto Left Heart application
- syngo Arterial Health application for semi-automatic carotid IMT measurements
- Dynamic TCE Tissue Contrast Enhancement speckle reduction technology
- User-customizable presets
- Stress Echo
- 19" High Resolution LCD articulating display
- Advanced ergonomics
- TEE Imaging
- Vascular imaging package
- Cine Review
- Neonatal, TEE and ICE (Intracardiac Echocardiography)
Acuson S2000 CV: Frequently Asked Questions
Is this an Acuson S2000 CV or a Siemens S2000 CV?