Acuson P10 For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The Acuson P10 is a black-and-white, pocket-sized portable ultrasound machine designed for quick diagnosis in cardiology, primary care, and emergency departments. It comes with an integrated phased array probe that is ideal for triage and a quick, easy look inside of patients to determine the best course of treatment.
For cardiac uses, the Acuson P10 provides physicians for a quick look at cardiac anatomy and function. The used Acuson P10 pocket-sized portable ultrasound machine is small, lightweight, very easy to use and the the unit can fit in one hand.
Images can be easily stored and transferred via SD card,USB port, or network disk location.
Providian Medical Expert Review
The Acuson P10 is a cool machine with very specific purposes. It is designed for quick and easy use in an emergency medicine, cardiology, ICU and OB/GYN situation. In each of these situations, they provide a quick view of anatomy and tissue. It has a PDA-type interface and can be used easily with one hand.
The Acuson P10 ultrasound unit is a unique product designed to increase physician’s efficiency when evaluating patients and determining a course of treatment for their patients.
Refurbished Acuson P10 Features
- Cine Review
- Adjustable Gain
- TGO Tissue Gain Optimization
- Application presets for cardiac, abdominal, and obstetric imaging
- Patient/study data storage and retrieval
- Caliper and Ellipse measurements (2 calipers and one ellipse per frame)
- Pre-Defined annotations
- 2-4 MHz integrated phased array transducer
- Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card slot
- PDA-style User Interface
- Tissue Harmonics Imaging
- Physical exam & general practice
- Crtical care
- Triage decisions
- Bedside monitoring
- Pre and post procedure assessment
- Screening programs
- Remote & developing area healthcare
- Education & training
- Lightweight design – 1.6 lbs
- Four application presets
- Instant power on
- PDA-style interface
- Standard USB port included
- SD Memory Card
- Offline image review software