Acuson Cypress For Sale
RefurbishedCall us for a price quote:
The Acuson Cypress was the first truly high-quality portable cardiac machines for sale. Available as refurbished and remanufactured, it remains in high demand as a used portable ultrasound machine. For its price range, it has very good cardiac capabilities while also providing very good abdominal and vascular imaging.
Our customers use the Acuson Cypress in-office as well as mobile situations. Cardiologists and their sonographers have come to trust the Acuson Cypress for consistent, good quality cardiac images at an excellent price.
The Acuson Cypress has Transesophageal (TEE), stress echo, pediatric cardiac, IMT, vascular and abdominal capabilities, making it a complete cardiovascular solution.
Providian Medical’s Expert Comment
The Acuson Cypress portable ultrasound machine is “The Little Engine That Could” of portable ultrasounds for sale. Its history is long… many manufacturers have tried to duplicate its excellent cardiac image quality, but this portable ultrasound remains the diamond-in-the-rough. When Siemens purchased Acuson, it cancelled this product, which was probably one of their biggest mistakes.
The Cypress has a loyal following. While most early cardiac portable ultrasound machines have been phased out for newer technologies, the Cypress remains a great small, inexpensive machine can provide good image quality AND great penetration for portable cardiac ultrasound. Many newer portable ultrasound machines for sale… all with more modern technology… have yet to truly compete with the image quality, price, and penetration that is found with the Acuson Cypress portable ultrasound.
We continue to recommend the Acuson Cypress as an excellent choice for those looking for a reasonably priced portable ultrasound machine for sale.
Refurbished Acuson Cypress Features
- TEE Transesophageal imaging
- Pediatric and adult cardiac
- Fully Digital
- Integrated Stress Echo
- DICOM Compatible
- IMT calculations
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Advanced Triggering
- PW/Color/CW/Power Doppler
- 2D, M-Mode
- Color Doppler Velocity
- Less than 20 lbs
- 12.1″ flat-panel display
- Available cart
Comprehensive Cardiovascular Applications
- Adult and pediatric transthoracic echocardiography (TTE)
- Multiple transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) with ACUSON AcuNav ultrasound catheters
- Peripheral vascular
- Abdomical vacular
- Report and analysis packages
- Comprehensive measurements and calculations
- Integrated stress echo
- High sensitivity and temporal resolution in Color Doppler Velocity mode
- Excellent sensitivity and resolution of multilane transesophageal imaging
- Intime-media thickness using IMT application package
- Easy to learn and use advanced ergonomic design
- Connect to your network with CypressViewer ultrasound software for easy review offline on a PC
- DICOM digital connection capability for standard output to PACS
- DICOM Modality Worklist for streamlined workflow and communication
- Use the same V5Ms TEE transducer across all clinical environments thanks to transesophageal transducer compatibility
- Instantly switch from a cart-based system to a hand-carried, portable unit for increase access
- Completely digital, proprietary system architecture for amazing image performance
- Superior image quality thank to high temporal resolution and color sensitivity
- 2D fundamental and harmonic imaging
- Color Doppler Velocity and Color Doppler Energy
- PW Spectral Doppler
- CW Spectral Doppler
- Duplex with PW & CW Doppler
- 3V2c: Adult TTE, 204 MHz phased array
- 7V3c: Pediatric TTE, 3-7 Mhz phased array
- 7L3: Vascular, 5-7 MHz linear array
- 4C1: Abdominal, 2-4 MHz curved array
- V5Ms: Adult multilane TEE, 3-6 MHz phased array (as on all ACUSON systems)
- ACUSON AcuNav 8F ultrasound catheter, ICE, 5-7 MHz
- ACUSON AcuNav 10F ultrasound catheter, ICE, 5-7 MHz
- Aux CW: 2 MHz, Adult and pediatric TTE, non-imagine CW spectral Doppler
- EC601BF connector type
- Integrated stress echo & intracardiac echo (ICE)
- Intima-Meida Thickness (IMT) measurements
- Advanced triggering
- DICOM network output
- Custom cart
- 19 lbs/8.6 kg
- 13.67″ (34.7 cm) height
- 15.58″ (19.4 cm) width
- 7.64″ (19.4 cm) with keyboard up, 17.0 (43.2 cm) with keyboard down
- Integration digital flat panel dispaly
- Optional: mobile custom cart with integrated Cypress system mounting platform
- Universal power supply (North American and International requirements)
- Input voltage of 100-120/200-240 V AC
- 50-60 Hz Frequency
- 1.2/0.6 A Current
- 144 VA Nominal input power
Acuson Cypress: Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Acuson Cypress perform transesophageal (TEE) studies?
Does the Acuson Cypress have a Stress Echo package?
Can the Acuson Cypress connect to my DICOM network?
Can the Acuson Cypress run AcuNave catheters?
Is there an AUX CW pencil probe for the Cypress?
What probes are compatible with the Acuson Cypress ultrasound system?
Can I purchase a service package along with the Siemens Acuson Cypress ultrasound machine?
Can you ship the Acuson Cypress outside of the US?
Can Providian provide me with the manual for the Siemens Acuson Cypress ultrasound machine?
Does the Acuson Cypress ultrasound unit work with 220 voltage?
Do you offer any financing options for the Siemens Acuson Cypress ultrasound machine? How about leasing?
I currently have a Acuson Cypress ultrasound system that I am looking to sell. Would Providian Medical be interested in purchasing it?
More info about the Acuson Cypress
There are a few different versions of the Cypress that perform different functions. The early versions are known as the Acuson Cypress and have revision levels of 14 and earlier.
The newest versions of the Acuson Cypress are known as the Acuson Cypress Plus and have software revisions of 20 or higher.
So note that not all Acuson Cypress machines prices and features are the same.
The Acuson Cypress Plus includes more of the advanced options such as IMT and abdominal transducer and is the most commonly found Acuson Cypress for sale. It has an improved user interface over previous versions, as well, and has better connectivity options.
The Acuson Cypress Plus ultrasound machine remains one of our top choices for portable cardiovascular ultrasound. Our customers are very happy with its performance, durability, image quality, and penetration on difficult-to-image patients.